JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I admit I have backed out of 2 deals since only recently becoming a member. I was offered more than my asking price when my only other option was a trade up, I took the $$ and probably should have communicated to the trader right away, but did not as I was new, and was not really aware of the aggressiveness of the classified action on this site. Also, today I had to back out of a small ammo deal I had been trying to work out a pickup date on for a week (hopefully he wasn't holding it just for me as the add was still open) reason being that I had some rather large vet bills pop up this a.m. and couldn't justify the expense. I did communicate this immediately to the seller who didn't seem too concerned. I know I'm new here, but most people live a seperate life that does not revolve around firearms and ammo trading every day and all we can do is our best to complete the deal as relayed, but life happens.

I think communication is the key (as may be inferred by the title of this original post), I could have been better on one deal and feel I was good at it on the other.

Both times though I didn't feel good about not completing the deal, no matter what the circumstances.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top