JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's also that "Ignore" button for those that just like to troll, whine, and complain while not supporting the site, or society in general. Just saying... ;)
Merry Christmas 🥂

mkkelly1128:
Look at you trying to be all big league and stuff.
That's cute.

LOL, I'm nobody special here nor am I any different than any other member. I don't have a secret decoder ring or any special privileges. However, I might have an unsolicited opinion that some might not care for. I'll try not to lose any sleep over it.

However, I will show brotherly love towards the Supporting Vendors. Suggesting those dealers are filtered out doesn't bode well.

If other dealers is what concerns you, that has been taken into consideration in the Forum rules in case you didn't read them. This isn't Craigslist, Armslist or Facebook Marketplace.

Is this Forum perfect, probably not but there's worse places one could buy and sell what's offered here.

Here's rule #5

Commercial activity without a vendor account is prohibited

Our community relies on support from members and advertisers to cover our costs. Without their financial support, this site would not exist. Our Supporting Vendors are reasonable to expect their competitors are not getting the same benefits without cost. This rule includes business-related usernames, avatars, profile information, classified ads, and posts. This also includes members repeatedly using the classifieds to turn a profit (e.g. buying cheap ammunition and then reselling at higher prices), regardless of your actual business status.

If you're interested in becoming a vendor, please see this help topic and our advertising page for more information.

Last Edited:
I'm pretty sure he's not talking about supporting vendors.
According to his OP, he is talking about all dealers.

Not sure where to post this so I brought the question here. Is there any way to filter out the dealers from the classified ads? I'd hate to see this site get overrun with dealers posting all their stock and turn it into another craigslist. Maybe I missed it but I didn't see a filter for "by owner only". Not that the dealers will be honest enough to say they're a dealer upfront. 🤷‍♂️

Not sure where to post this so I brought the question here. Is there any way to filter out the dealers from the classified ads?
Exactly. The reading comprehension struggle for some is real.
Yup....

# 5. Commercial activity without a vendor account is prohibited
Our community relies on support from members and advertisers to cover our costs. Without their financial support, this site would not exist. Our Supporting Vendors are reasonable to expect their competitors are not getting the same benefits without cost. This rule includes business-related usernames, avatars, profile information, classified ads, and posts. This also includes members repeatedly using the classifieds to turn a profit (e.g. buying cheap ammunition and then reselling at higher prices), regardless of your actual business status.

If you're interested in becoming a vendor, please see this help topic and our advertising page for more information.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top