JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I admit I have backed out of 2 deals since only recently becoming a member. I was offered more than my asking price when my only other option was a trade up, I took the $$ and probably should have communicated to the trader right away, but did not as I was new, and was not really aware of the aggressiveness of the classified action on this site. Also, today I had to back out of a small ammo deal I had been trying to work out a pickup date on for a week (hopefully he wasn't holding it just for me as the add was still open) reason being that I had some rather large vet bills pop up this a.m. and couldn't justify the expense. I did communicate this immediately to the seller who didn't seem too concerned. I know I'm new here, but most people live a seperate life that does not revolve around firearms and ammo trading every day and all we can do is our best to complete the deal as relayed, but life happens.

I think communication is the key (as may be inferred by the title of this original post), I could have been better on one deal and feel I was good at it on the other.

Both times though I didn't feel good about not completing the deal, no matter what the circumstances.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top