Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Background checks for Ammo

Discussion in 'Firearm Legislation & Activism' started by noforce, Jun 12, 2016.

1. noforce

noforce washington New Member

:mad:I saw g it outside Trader Joes in Sammamish collecting signatures for background checks on ammo purchases.

When will the Hoplophobs learn that these stupid restrictions on our rights make them no safer. :mad:

2. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

Sounds like one of their scams where they have a bs initiative people think they are signing and then they pull a bait and switch to get them to sign something else.

No initiative exists like that as far as I am aware.

3. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Sign it as Jerry Garcia

4. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Do you know how expensive that would be? I assume it would also be constitutionally illegal seeings how it orevents people from being able to use their firearm without first going through an additional BGC at an additional cost. And how many boxes "may" one buy at that point? How many rounds are deemed "too many".. eff that noise.

Make a scene outside when you see booths like that. Its a hate group, treat them as such, notify management at TJ's that you are deeply offended by them being outside.

Make these MF'ers really work for it when they try to pull this garbage.

tiggers97 likes this.
  5. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

No, please DON'T make a scene - that would NOT help the 'cause' - either set up a legal booth to present an appropriate counterpoint or do not patronize TJs - who goes to that hippy laden place anyway?

noforce likes this.
  6. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

And how would this work on reloading supplies? If I already have a lb of Bullseye which will do about a zillion rounds of 9mm do I get a BGC for each box of slugs I buy or tray of primers or or or should I just use up the HUGE pile of components I already have

7. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

I highly doubt they have thought this far ahead.

8. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

When has that ever stopped them from pushing another anti 2ndA Bill?