JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:mad:I saw g it outside Trader Joes in Sammamish collecting signatures for background checks on ammo purchases.

When will the Hoplophobs learn that these stupid restrictions on our rights make them no safer. :mad:

Sounds like one of their scams where they have a bs initiative people think they are signing and then they pull a bait and switch to get them to sign something else.

No initiative exists like that as far as I am aware.

Do you know how expensive that would be? I assume it would also be constitutionally illegal seeings how it orevents people from being able to use their firearm without first going through an additional BGC at an additional cost. And how many boxes "may" one buy at that point? How many rounds are deemed "too many".. eff that noise.

Make a scene outside when you see booths like that. Its a hate group, treat them as such, notify management at TJ's that you are deeply offended by them being outside.

Make these MF'ers really work for it when they try to pull this garbage.

And how would this work on reloading supplies? If I already have a lb of Bullseye which will do about a zillion rounds of 9mm do I get a BGC for each box of slugs I buy or tray of primers or or or should I just use up the HUGE pile of components I already have

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top