JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They should have the ability to check in the system. I've spent enough time in gun shops where customers call and ask where they are and the store just looks it up and tell them.

They should have the ability to check in the system. I've spent enough time in gun shops where customers call and ask where they are and the store just looks it up and tell them.
Last time I called they had me leave a message just to ask if a firearm was in stock.. never got a call back. Lazy bastards haha. Think I'll head there, see if it's to much of a hassle for them today.

Last time I called they had me leave a message just to ask if a firearm was in stock.. never got a call back. Lazy bastards haha. Think I'll head there, see if it's to much of a hassle for them today.
#76 should be picking it up tomorrow! They've gotta be processing more than that a day I would think

How are all of you checking the size of the queue and what number in line you are? Have a background check in the process and have been waiting 2 weeks. Wanted to check on my number in line. In Oregon btw
I called about one this morning. 1621/3000. I've only had to wait once ever-usually mine go through in 15 minutes. Started the process one week ago today. Not sure what's going on.

They go through about 2000-3000 a week I've noticed on my last few purchases. My ffl had no problem with me calling and asking and neither did the store when I purchased there as well. What did you get? Now you must show it off🤔.

They go through about 2000-3000 a week I've noticed on my last few purchases. My ffl had no problem with me calling and asking and neither did the store when I purchased there as well. What did you get? Now you must show it off🤔.
Beretta APX. First handgun purchase, can't wait to take it out shooting! Hopefully sometime this weekend

395090EE-BE23-49AB-AB09-9855224DB565.jpeg

Sheesh. My last handgun purchase came back in 5 days in Clark county. I think it's ridiculous that y'all dont have a wait time and you're seeing longer delays than us with ten day wait times on rifles.

Time to flee the west coast boys!

Did a background check on 2 handguns on Wednesday and it took less than 5 mins. If you have a CHL, you go to the front of the queue.
Yeah or you get the "instant" approval. Which I had gotten before with other gun purchases. For some reason it got delayed this time. The guy almost made it seem like that was definitely gonna be the case before I even took it tho.. like almost nobody gets the instant or something. Nothing on my record besides a couple traffic violations so don't see why it wouldn't have been

I've had no problems. Was approved in about 25 minutes at Sportsman's and the wife was approved in about 10 minutes at a real gun store. Both purchases were handguns.
Idk, only thing I could think of was a recent address change so it is different from what is on my ID. Wouldn't really make a difference what store it is on the background check

Sheesh. My last handgun purchase came back in 5 days in Clark county. I think it's ridiculous that y'all dont have a wait time and you're seeing longer delays than us with ten day wait times on rifles.

Time to flee the west coast boys!
Washington was faster not as backed up but that was about 8 month back in my case. I did a BC came back in 3 days for WA but they lost that sale cause during the wait I found something better in Oregon which took 2weeks on that BC. I don't understand why Oregon is so slow. Is there really that many more firearms being sold in Oregon than WA?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top