JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone, good to be back on the forums. Ive been back in Florida for about three weeks. On the first night, after I got off the airplane my mother picked me up from the airport and began driving me into the city down 295, its about a 30-40 minute drive. Half way through the ride a car seemed to be stalking her on the highway. I tried to ignore it and was until they pulled up along side us and attempted to intimidate us off the road. I was completely unarmed and fully aware that we could not stop the car. I told her to continue driving at a steady pace and if they did anthing dangerous to completely stop. After a while of being hassled and intimidated my mother pulled over but did not put the car in park. The car continued to drive around 90 mph when a cop turned on his lights and pulled over a DIFFRENT car.. I was so upset that we drove up to the officer and I told him that he pulled over the wrong car and explained the situation. Quite a way to come back to my hometown.. I need my carry asap. Be safe out there guys.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews