Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Axe Cop!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mutoman, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Mutoman

Mutoman North Bend Active Member

A good friend of mine and a talented artist, Ethan Nicolle, with the writing assistance of his little brother Malachai, started this pretty cool web comic called Axe Cop.

It's pretty funny, especially knowing the story-line comes from a five-year old.

http://axecop.com/index.php/achome/index/

2. ZachS

ZachS Eugene/PDX Active Member

A friend of mine sent that to me a couple of days ago... I love it!

3. Mutoman

Mutoman North Bend Active Member

This thing is spreading like wild-fire, I hear that production companies have contacted Ethan to throw around ideas for a movie.

4. phathom

phathom Vancouver, WA Member

It makes absolutely no sense but it's hillarious. I would say that the person who wrote it was probably on something and then I saw it was written by a 5 year old and then it all made perfect sense. I used to write down stories akin to this when I was younger and now I know how my parents must have felt. I actually read some of them last year while going through some of them and started cracking up. This is great.