JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is it my turn to say Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes? ....... Cause I will
It sure fits here. Today's game is called photo shoot. Wait for the flash.....

A gander at some of these gun and girls pictures on the internet seem to show a frightening amount of models with no trigger discipline whatsoever.. remember that accidential shooting of another person caught on video in a car??? Not sure if it was self inflicted or if it was passenger but that was a sobering video :confused:

A gander at some of these gun and girls pictures on the internet seem to show a frightening amount of models with no trigger discipline whatsoever.. remember that accidential shooting of another person caught on video in a car??? Not sure if it was self inflicted or if it was passenger but that was a sobering video :confused:
That one was bad, and there was another where a girl shot her boyfriend/husband because they thought a book would stop a bullet. :confused:

I think everyone has a right to own a firearm, but one should be especially cautious around stupid people with firearms.

Choose your friends wisely...

I 'read' this differently- what he did get a picture of is her essentially murdering him over the 'cheating' issue - and then trying to explain it away. BF is not around to tell his side of the story so she can say anything she wants.

".... while he took a picture of her posing with his loaded rifle." ".... inside their Rampart home with two children when the shooting took place." ".... were arguing about cheating on one another."

THAT is why some people shouldn't own guns, in spite of it being a Right. :/
Who gets to decide? Freedom has always come with a price.

There was a case here in Forest Grove maybe 4-5 years back. What was first deemed an accidental shooting, I didn't know it was loaded, with 3 high schoolers turned into a murder over a girl.

With all the SJW talk about gun safety, basic gun handling should be taught at school. Just a few hours could save many lives. Of course, one would really need a desire to save lives to make that happen.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top