JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
ALL Proceeds from this auction go to support North West Firearms

1 Medium Flat Rate Box full of 40 S&W brass from a police range

28+ pounds 2800+ pieces (100.7 pieces per pound)

Headstamps are R-P and Speer

The highest bid posted before midnight (Oregon time) on November 14th wins the brass

The winning bidder will send the money to Joe Link.

When Joe Link notifies me, he has been paid we will meet in NE Salem (Harbor freight).

For $15 shipping paid to me, (PM me to make arrangements) I will ship the brass anywhere in the US

Starting bid $60.00

I asked Joe Link before posting this auction

20201031_082944.jpg 20201031_082954.jpg 20201031_083038.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I would, but to far to travel. Plus I already feel dirty from living in this state with Insley. Going down there would make me feel like taking a bath in bleach with you having Brown. Now if you would ship it I would be in.

michaeldw thankyou for your bid
Get payment to Joe Link. When Joe notifies me, he has been paid we will meet in NE Salem (Harbor freight).

or For $15 shipping paid to me, (PM me to make arrangements) I will ship the brass anywhere in the US

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top