JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you know how a transfer works when u buy the lot? I see 15 guns for 2,000 dollars, anyone know if you would have to pay a transfer fee for each gun?
You would likely have to pay a transfer fee per gun. Some FFLs will do something like "X dollars for the first gun" and reduce the others, though. So it may be, for example, $30 for the first gun, and $15-$20 per gun after that, if done all at once.

It holds 32 thin rifles. I suspect it will go for big money. It is ideal for a FFL that has to move inventory in and out of a safe daily.

I like the setup. It is giving me ideas for better storage.

I'll check your 1200lbs and raise it to 4,000 lbs. moved by 2 people and no machinery other then a truck and trailer….

Those ridges are 1" thick and it's 8"+ on every side plus another set of doors inside that is 1/2" thick

IMG_2353.jpeg

Has anyone bought stuff off govdeals? Are you buying from people or places going out of business?
You're purchasing from a government entity. Usually a city, state or school. Be sure to read the terms / details of the auction. You'll be paying a percentage as a buyers premium as most call it in addition to any taxes.

You're purchasing from a government entity. Usually a city, state or school. Be sure to read the terms / details of the auction. You'll be paying a percentage as a buyers premium as most call it in addition to any taxes.
Cool! I've got my eye on a hella used airplane. lol :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top