JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
AUBURN, Wash. — A suspect who tried robbing a victim outside an Auburn business Tuesday night was shot and killed after exchanging gunfire.

Authorities were called to a fatal shooting in the 200 block of Auburn Way South just after 9 p.m. Police said a man was leaving a business when the suspect got out of a vehicle with a gun and tried to rob him.

The victim was armed and the two started firing at each other, police said. The victim was shot in the arm, while the suspect was killed at the scene.

AUBURN, Wash. — A suspect who tried robbing a victim outside an Auburn business Tuesday night was shot and killed after exchanging gunfire.

Authorities were called to a fatal shooting in the 200 block of Auburn Way South just after 9 p.m. Police said a man was leaving a business when the suspect got out of a vehicle with a gun and tried to rob him.

The victim was armed and the two started firing at each other, police said. The victim was shot in the arm, while the suspect was killed at the scene.

Patrolled there for 31 years. KIRO states the addresss as 240 Auburn Way South which has an attorney's office, a "foot massage" and a couple other offices - probably empty. Strange that politicians do not like the death penalty, but armed felons continue to demand it. Keep scrolling down the KOMO news article. Is this how the medical examiner's office removed the perp's body?

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 12.16.08 PM.png

Last Edited:
Gotta remember, if you don't put up a fight, they won't hurt you. No criminal in history has ever hurt someone who didn't put up a fight....
Sorry, they aren't criminals either. They are disadvantaged.
Please tell me you're being sarcastic? Because criminal violence, especially against women, can simply be a perverted way to exercise power over someone else, in which case compliance means nothing. Sometimes it is just pure random evil. Here is just one of many, many examples:

Please tell me you're being sarcastic? Because criminal violence, especially against women, can simply be a perverted way to exercise power over someone else, in which case compliance means nothing. Sometimes it is just pure random evil. Here is just one of many, many examples:

If I wasn't being sarcastic, I would have to be one of the biggest idiots in history. But that is the way of thinking they are aiming for. It is better to be a dead victim than someone who uses self defense. The idiocy of it will only get worse.

If I wasn't being sarcastic, I would have to be one of the biggest idiots in history. But that is the way of thinking they are aiming for. It is better to be a dead victim than someone who uses self defense. The idiocy of it will only get worse.
The bellow is something I saw long ago when I first started playing on the net. No idea who first wrote it but I sure love it.

GUN CONTROL: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and

strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman

explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

My trailer was stolen from in front of my house the other night, makes me wonder what would've happen if I confronted the perp with my .45 in hand.
Well a lot of things could have happened. You may still have the trailer of course. You may also have ended up being shot. You may well have ended up shooting the scum. Now depending on the local you live in this may have been a big nothing, or it may be the kind of thing that ruins your life. Could be anything in between. While letting scum steal is a burn many ruin their life by taking a gun outside. NOT saying you should not do so. Just saying many do so who should not have and pay dearly for doing so. One thing I have said for a while. The voters allowing the scum to roam free are going to get a lot more of the scum shot as many just get fed up with it.

Love a happy ending. Hope the wounded guy has good health insurance. If not he needs to start a fund me for his bills. Be glad to pitch in if needed. If he shot at my range I would be glad to buy him some more ammo and such since we need more good guys who are good shots.

Almost thought you fell into the dark side there for a minute.

NOT.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top