JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not questioning the impact of legal weed. But unless you are directly involved in the illagal trade, you still have no clue. By watching how many cars go by and what house they frequent and talking to other people, which again is second hand, and drawing your own conclusions, doesn't mean it is true. Are you in Law Enforcement? Then you might know a few things.
It's one thing to criticize my sources of information. It's another thing altogether to present actual information that contradicts my post. If you have knowledge to the contrary, please share.

Do you deny, for example, that there are people who buy legal weed at pot shops and resell to their underage friends?

Asthma? Really ? The marijuana didn't cause the asthma.
LOL my grandfather had asthma and emphysema(the result of a childhood illness) he used an inhaler. Once during high school I walked into my grandparents house and smelled pot. Very strongly. As I walked into the kitchen I saw grandpa with a towel over his head leaned over what I later saw was a saucer with a powder burning on it. He was inhaling the smoke.

I looked at grandma and said "grandpas smoking pot?" Grandma said no its medicine for his asthma. She then showed me a very old box that looked like a small cereal box the label was printed right on the box.

It said Asmador and touted itself as a medicine for asthma

Turns out prior to 1937 this was what people with asthma type breathing problems used to help.

Grandpa stashed a few boxes when pot and things made with pot became illegal. What I saw was the last of his stash. He only used it when he found himself without an inhaler or the the attack was severe. Grandpa did not do hospitals etc.

I looked the stuff up on the net a couple decades ago and found an article about it. That matched what grandma told me all those years ag.

LOL my grandfather had asthma and emphysema(the result of a childhood illness) he used an inhaler. Once during high school I walked into my grandparents house and smelled pot. Very strongly. As I walked into the kitchen I saw grandpa with a towel over his head leaned over what I later saw was a saucer with a powder burning on it. He was inhaling the smoke.

I looked at grandma and said "grandpas smoking pot?" Grandma said no its medicine for his asthma. She then showed me a very old box that looked like a small cereal box the label was printed right on the box.

Turns out prior to 1937 this was what people with asthma type breathing problems used to help.

Grandpa stashed a few boxes when pot and things made with pot became illegal. What I saw was the last of his stash. He only used it when he found himself without an inhaler or the the attack was severe. Grandpa did not do hospitals etc.

I looked the stuff up on the net a couple decades ago and found an article about it. That matched what grandma told me all those years ag.
My grandpa had an old horse trailer out in the center of the corral at his ranch (In Los Angeles no less ) . The top was off of it and you couldn't see the pot plants he had growing in there from the outside. Grandma brewed beer in the bathtub during prohibition. Folks did what they had to to survive back then :).

All I know is if my work environment was causing me to use a rescue inhaler 200+ times I would be dipping the heck out of there!
Right, at what point do you say Im not really here for the pay check.

About 5 years ago I was offered the job as chief engineer for a big multi state marijuana processing company . They were forced to have factories in every state they had operations in. Turned it down. They only paid in cash and not enough at that . No mortgages because banks couldt not use the salary as verified income. It was one of those jobs like operating a microbrewery where people work for nothing because its their "passion" . Yeah, no.

They even piss tested prospective employees.

Marijuana can help with breathing, it is a natural expectorant and can open lungs up. I've had covid for almost ten days now and was smoking earlier in order to cough up some nastiness

It's one thing to criticize my sources of information. It's another thing altogether to present actual information that contradicts my post. If you have knowledge to the contrary, please share.

Do you deny, for example, that there are people who buy legal weed at pot shops and resell to their underage friends?
Where I've been staying, homeless people distract the dispensary guards and rummage for discarded marijuana in dispensary dumpsters. I haven't paid for weed lately, people give it to me for some reason...

Doesn't matter, if she hadn't been around marijuana, she might still be alive
She didn't die from marijuana. She died from a poor career choice and dust exposure. Its like if I dropped a bail of marijuana onto a highway and someone ran into it and wrecked their car you could say they died from marijuana.

No, what they should be doing is complete legalization. Take it off the schedule completely and treat it like alcohol.
Too many people in the cannabis industry want to keep it where it's at on the schedule.
If it drops down even 1 level, the multi billion dollar, multi national companies will take everything over, forcing 99% of the current companies out of business.
Keeping things legal only at the state level is what keeps the mega companies out.

And don't let the media fool you, there is no shortage of banking available for the cannabis companies. The days of being strictly a cash business were over years ago.

Too many people in the cannabis industry want to keep it where it's at on the schedule.
If it drops down even 1 level, the multi billion dollar, multi national companies will take everything over, forcing 99% of the current companies out of business.
Keeping things legal only at the state level is what keeps the mega companies out.
and where is your proof of your statement? How do you know this?

It is being said that the DEA will review the schedule for MJ.

and

Aloha, Mark
Even schedule 3 would require a prescription. Day late and a dollar short.

Sounds like a job for the bailiff
Bailiff_whack peepee.jpeg

A younger sister of mine, was engaged to a vet who was a few years older than myself, & I graduated with a brother of his.
He was an evil violent alcoholic. Hard liquor, didn't do any drugs. But sober, he was quite the opposite.
He & that sister was on his boat for the 4th early 90s, parent's at a hog rally in SC on their bikes, myself & other siblings couple
hours away. They got into a fight behind parent's house at the beach, once back from the fireworks.
He ALWAYS carried his 44mag in a briefcase, in car, on boat...
He shot at my sister during the post fight, missed her, then yelled he'd die for her, throated the barrel & blew his head off.
I've got a Sh¡t TON of legislation that needs applied. Even being a few decades drunken dipsh¡t, myself & 6 years alcoholic sober,
I think bar's should be outlawed. A drunk in a car is nothing more than a giant cannon on wheels.
It's obvious, that it's a guaranteed revenue for the courts & much more:s0092::s0092:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top