JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Please explain how you obtained any lnowledge of the illagal industry vs. the lagal industry?
Nothing illegal about private sale--for confirmation simply log into
www.southwestfirearms.com
and check for yourself. I was an FFL in AZ for years and private sale handguns command prices from $50 to $200 for a used handgun over the price of a brand new one of the same make & model. These days prices are even higher

Last Edited:
Honestly that means nothing. Anything second hand is not reliable at all.
Say what you like. For over 20 years I have owned rural property in an area that has, unfortunately, over the years become an epicenter of the trade, both legal and illegal. There are both types of grows all around me. In addition, there is a thriving "dispensary" segment in the area. It is virtually impossible in the course of day to day interactions not to meet people who are either directly or peripherally involved. Goings on of all sorts are a common topic of conversation in the community. If you choose not to believe what I have to say, that's fine. It matters not to me.

I would like to add that I do not think legalization has had a positive impact on the community. It has only worsened problems that were already in existence.

Edit: Merry Christmas!

Last Edited:
Legalization has brought the price of marijuana down, in fact it's so low that some cannabis companies have actually gone under

In my area, homeless folks distract security guards and dumpster dive to retrieve pounds of discarded marijuana from dispensary dumpsters

No, what they should be doing is complete legalization. Take it off the schedule completely and treat it like alcohol.
Possession & personal use of any drug should not be illegal. As long as the substance is not harmful if left unsupervised (e.g., NBC weapons that are toxic to the environment if they leak), it is properly labeled and not contaminated with unlisted ingredients, then it is only harmful to the person ingesting it.

What a person ingests voluntarily and with knowledge of its effects, is their personal business, not that of the government or "society".

I personally have seen a lot more harm done to innocents and "society" by people under the influence of alcohol than any other drug. Then there are the second hand effects of tobacco - my daughter most likely has asthma and other respiratory issues because of her exposure to the chain smoking habits of her maternal grandparents.

If, MJ is only as harmful as alcohol.....

Why add MJ to the PROBLEM?

Awwwww........Come On Man
The dumbing down of America is A Good Thing.

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

PS......

If, it's all about "freedom and responsible use".
Why are we continuing to subsidize the illegal drug abusers and those addicted to alcohol's negative effects?

Say what you like. For over 20 years I have owned rural property in an area that has, unfortunately, over the years become an epicenter of the trade, both legal and illegal. There are both types of grows all around me. In addition, there is a thriving "dispensary" segment in the area. It is virtually impossible in the course of day to day interactions not to meet people who are either directly or peripherally involved. Goings on of all sorts are a common topic of conversation in the community. If you choose not to believe what I have to say, that's fine. It matters not to me.

I would like to add that I do not think legalization has had a positive impact on the community. It has only worsened problems that were already in existence.

Edit: Merry Christmas!
I am not questioning the impact of legal weed. But unless you are directly involved in the illagal trade, you still have no clue. By watching how many cars go by and what house they frequent and talking to other people, which again is second hand, and drawing your own conclusions, doesn't mean it is true. Are you in Law Enforcement? Then you might know a few things.

If, MJ is only as harmful as alcohol.....

Why add MJ to the PROBLEM?

Awwwww........Come On Man
The dumbing down of America is A Good Thing.

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

PS......

Why are we continuing to subsidize the illegal drug abusers and those addicted to alcohol's negative effects?
Marijuana is nowhere near as harmful as alcohol.

Marijuana is nowhere near as harmful as alcohol.
1703444089896.png

1703444280005.png

Aloha, Mark

I want to argue with you but when I was first getting used to driving, I shouldn't have been smoking weed--Had a lot of car accidents, fortunately I never hurt anyone but myself & my wallet.

I used no drugs between 1997 & 2010, still had more than my fair share of wrecked vehicles, maybe I'm just a crummy driver...

How weird would it be if it turned out that just like firearms, the thing itself was inanimate and both morally and ethically neutral so any and all responsibility for harm caused "by" the thing was the sole and total responsibility of the actual human that chose to do the harmful things.

thats-so-weird-steven-sharer.gif

RE : MJ Poisoning

Statistics shows us that......

It's NOT necessarily that speed kills.
It's often the case of the sudden STOP.

Aloha, Mark
Two men are sitting drinking at a bar at the top of the Empire State Building, when the first man turns to the other and says "You know, last week I discovered that if you jump from the top of this building, the winds around the building are so intense that by the time you fall to the 10th floor, they carry you around the building and back into a window". The bartender just shakes his head in disapproval while wiping the bar.

The second guy says, "What, are you nuts? There's no way that could happen. "No, its true," the first man says. "Let me prove it to you." He gets up from the bar, jumps over the balcony, and plummets toward the street below. As he nears the 10th floor, the high winds whip him around the building and back into the 10th floor window and he takes the elevator back up to the bar.

He meets the second man, who looks quite astonished. "You know, I saw that with my own eyes, but that must have been a one time fluke." "No, I'll prove it again," says the first man as he jumps again. Just as he is hurtling toward the street, the 10th floor wind gently carries him around the building and into the window. Once upstairs he urges his fellow drinker to try it.

"Well, why not." the second guy says, "It works. I'll try it." He jumps over the balcony, plunges downward passes the 11th, 10th 9th, 8th, floors. . . . . and hits the sidewalk with a SPLAT.

Back upstairs the bartender turns to the other drinker and says, "You know Superman, you're a real jerk when you're drunk".

Because legalization isn't about freedom. It should be, but it isn't.

Substance use/abuse should never have been illegal to start with. Most of the time, laws are put in place to control/manipulate the populace to whatever ends the PTB desires. If the PTB decide to remove one of those laws or loosen it, then you can rest assured it isn't freedom for the populace that is their motive.

That said, if freedom is a side effect, then that freedom, in and of itself, is a good thing.

Just watch for the other shoe to drop.

Because legalization isn't about freedom. It should be, but it isn't.

Substance use/abuse should never have been illegal to start with. Most of the time, laws are put in place to control/manipulate the populace to whatever ends the PTB desires. If the PTB decide to remove one of those laws or loosen it, then you can rest assured it isn't freedom for the populace that is their motive.

That said, if freedom is a side effect, then that freedom, in and of itself, is a good thing.

Just watch for the other shoe to drop.
And because of the timber industry and racism, if you like falling down rabbit holes :s0093:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top