JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems like poor inventory control practices, buuuuut, the article flatly lied. They said the criminals don't have to break into anything to access the weapons, uh, hello, they broke into the damn building. Its on the criminal not to commit crimes, right? I would say they are not doing much to curb their theft problem, their insurance rates are no doubt through the roof, but its ultimately against the law to steal, so its the criminals fault. Period.

Can anyone say gang pay off....

What better way to get guns than have a dealer who's compromised, you pay them off and hit their store repeatedly, until the feds shut them down...

Revoke
The FFL until they have the means to secure their inventory upon daily closing...

Something tells me they would follow new laws though, right? Isn't that how this works? They won't follow basic laws so let's make them more complex .

Seems like poor inventory control practices, buuuuut, the article flatly lied. They said the criminals don't have to break into anything to access the weapons, uh, hello, they broke into the damn building. Its on the criminal not to commit crimes, right? I would say they are not doing much to curb their theft problem, their insurance rates are no doubt through the roof, but its ultimately against the law to steal, so its the criminals fault. Period.

I recall the ATF trying to screw me over after insisting that I needed 'secure storage' for my gun inventory and later finding out that to the ATF 'secure storage' is no more than a piece of glass & an easy to pick cam lock:eek::eek:

Remember Three Bears Guns in Vancouver and Clackamas?

That store had a wall of handguns that anyone could walk up to and pull one off the wall to examine. Employees were tasked with overwatch of the wall but even so, they still lost handguns to theft.

BATF eventually revoked his license, I am told, due to sloppy record keeping.

E

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top