JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yabbut CNN says he had a freaking laser beam on his guns. How is that legal?
There ya go--THAT is the problem--the laser beam. Universal background checks for laser pointers?
We need to do it for the kittens----think of the psychological damage they get from chasing that little
dot and never catching it.

There ya go--THAT is the problem--the laser beam. Universal background checks for laser pointers?
We need to do it for the kittens----think of the psychological damage they get from chasing that little

I know you're kidding, but in all seriousness, as recently as 2016, Chuck Schumer has been calling for a ban on laser pointers. No joke. He says it's a safety hazard for pilots - so it's apparently a safety hazard for all of us.

BTW, it's already illegal to fire a laser pointer at an aircraft, but obviously THAT law doesn't work, so we need another, plus a ban.

You can't make the stupid up - they come up with it all on their own.

Buy your lasers now, while you still can ;)

Schumer renews push to ban laser pointers

Last Edited:
Breitbart said:
The ATF revealed that Katz bought both guns "within the month of August in Baltimore from a licensed dealer."

That has to be a lie............. Oh wait, Breitbart......... I should have known it was just right wing propaganda, because we all know that mass shooters are only capable of procuring guns because of private sales and "the gun show loophole". Just ask the reputable msm.

Seriously though, did anyone really expect anything different?

Ray

Purchased legally and they want more laws to prevent what?o_O

What we need is more help for the people with mental disabilities and less of this would happen. I read that the shooter was in a hospital three times for mental disorder and they released him with no help. :mad:

:rolleyes: Thank goodness that sick nut-job didn't use a gun that he made himself at home out of melted plastic straws that fired a dollar store laser pointer from 3D plans he downloaded from the internet...…
….. otherwise they'd want to ban plastic straws, 3D printer plans, and laser pointers!:rolleyes:

The Gamer ( Katz) prior to the shooting had both of his parents so spooked that they were scrambling around looking for better shrinks for him ( When it gets to a point sheriffs or local LEOs should pay him a visit and seize his Firearms especially after say close family members and a real shrink beg them too ?) I realize this type of thing is happening in California with far less instigation but that does not mean this process can't be refined in other states ...

The Gamer ( Katz) prior to the shooting had both of his parents so spooked that they were scrambling around looking for better shrinks for him ( When it gets to a point sheriffs or local LEOs should pay him a visit and seize his Firearms especially after say close family members and a real shrink beg them too ?) I realize this type of thing is happening in California with far less instigation but that does not mean this process can't be refined in other states ...

There is a process. It's having a judge adjudicate them mentally ill. Why isn't it being used. Giving the state the power to bypass due process isn't the answer.

No ex parte removal of rights under any circumstances.

Solder an LED to the end of some really flexible very fine wire and put some clear heatshrink on it -- cats go insane. Not only is there a red dot to kill, they can actually catch it and kill it, then you give the cat a treat and it'll sleep the rest of the day happy, dreaming murderous dreams.

:s0095:I LIKE GRAPE XTRA SPRINKLE..
THIS INVASIVE CATHETER BROWN:s0093::s0122: FAMILY GUTTING DISEASE IS HERE NOW.
DONT NEED BLOOD RELATIVE..NO FRIENDS..JUST A BUNCH OF BLOOD DRUNK CARPET BAGGING TRAITORS.
GET YOUR STAR...EBER HAD THE SHERIFF TAKE YER GUNS....BECAUSE MOMENTARILY DANGEROUS??????....
LEGAL RETURN ORDER..
WOW...ONE GETS STAMPS APPROVED FASTER. THANKS WHOS TRUCK GUN ?
WHERE ARE ACCESSORIES?
PFFFFFFFFFF......
PPFFFFFFFF.....SHEEPS PAINT WOLVES...
bubblegumED...SECTION 8....ON PAPERS...PAYING FOR PAIN..BULLSHEIT...

Good thing we got the checks and balance system....your good..
LIARS. .armed liars ....
:s0052::s0052::s0051::s0091::s0091::s0093::s0093:

:s0095:I LIKE GRAPE XTRA SPRINKLE..
THIS INVASIVE CATHETER BROWN:s0093::s0122: FAMILY GUTTING DISEASE IS HERE NOW.
DONT NEED BLOOD RELATIVE..NO FRIENDS..JUST A BUNCH OF BLOOD DRUNK CARPET BAGGING TRAITORS.
GET YOUR STAR...EBER HAD THE SHERIFF TAKE YER GUNS....BECAUSE MOMENTARILY DANGEROUS??????....
LEGAL RETURN ORDER..
WOW...ONE GETS STAMPS APPROVED FASTER. THANKS WHOS TRUCK GUN ?
WHERE ARE ACCESSORIES?
PFFFFFFFFFF......
PPFFFFFFFF.....SHEEPS PAINT WOLVES...
bubblegumED...SECTION 8....ON PAPERS...PAYING FOR PAIN..BULLSHEIT...

Good thing we got the checks and balance system....your good..
LIARS. .armed liars ....
:s0052::s0052::s0051::s0091::s0091::s0093::s0093:

Good point

it was reported not only did he have known mental issues but the cops apparently had been at their house 20 or more times

so AGAIN the authorities and relatives knew this guy was a nut bag way before he perpetrated his deed and again nothing was done till they scream for gun control laws to be put upon the law abiding

Im beginning to think the authorities are allowing these guys to go off, they know of each and almost every shooter and do nothing what are we to think:eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top