JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't know about you, but I was impressed by the CBS story from Atkisson.

Grassley: ‘Congress needs to get to the bottom of this’

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ “Project Gunrunner” scandal exploded with yesterday’s follow-up report on the CBS Evening News by Sharyl Atkisson, coincidentally – or perhaps not – on the same day ATF announced a major gun and drug bust in Portland, OR and Southwest Washington.

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

Folks it's way past time to eliminate BATF, especially the F part of it. This agency has done little but terrorize and even murder innocent gun owners, gun dealer and gunsmiths since it's inception. From stomping little kittens to cold blooded murder. Let's start a real movement to ban BATF. I am onboard for protests and activism to accomplish this, feel free to PM me

ATF abuse

I concur. We are paying them to ruine American lives. Its unpatriotic. Obviously there are some good people in that organization but they are far outnumbered by the bad ones

Here's a story that shows how some arms get to Mexico:

Art of U.S. diplomacy in arms sales revealed - U.S. news - WikiLeaks in Security - msnbc.com

Clinton's predecessor Condoleezza Rice took a similarly vague tack in response to the discovery that light antitank weapons and grenades sold to Honduras had turned up in Mexico and Colombia.

In a 2008 cable, Rice asked U.S. officials in Honduras to remind the Honduran government of its end-user agreements with the United States and to warn the Hondurans that "failure to fulfill their obligations may jeopardize certain aspects of future bilateral security cooperation."

8 US Presidents have been NRA members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

Has anyone else tried writing our reps? A few weeks back I wrote Merkley and Wyden. Wyden never responded, but a Merkley aid tried to contact me a couple of times, I just never managed to connect with him. If more people contact them, they may respond favorably.

FYI I just contacted them again, and here are the links to their contact pages...

http://wyden.senate.gov/contact/
http://merkley.senate.gov/contact/

Please take a minute and encourage them to join Senator Grassley in this investigation.

This just on the CNN website:

Washington (CNN) -- Two AK-47 assault rifles found near where a U.S. Border Patrol officer was fatally shot were among hundreds of guns federal authorities let pass into the hands of known and suspected gun traffickers in a flawed attempt to track the weapons to Mexican drug cartels, a U.S. senator says.

Fascinating -- ATF management will let "guns walk" south of the border in order to ratchet up the "need" for more regulation north of the border.

It's unfortunate that the whistleblower mentioned in the CBS report will have his career ruined. Somebody who was trying to do the right thing will just get squashed.

<broken link removed>
from such article....
In two years, a new effort to increase inspections of travelers crossing the border has netted just 386 guns &#8212; an almost infinitesimal amount given that an estimated 2,000 slip across each day.
so why would you keep doing same inspections if its not proving to be a good action???? stupid is stupid does

From Rush Limbaugh:

<broken link removed>

=====================================
KOMO’s Carlson turns up heat on ATF’s ‘Gunrunner’ scandal

Seattle radio talkmeister extraordinaire John Carlson started turning up the heat on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ Project Gunrunner scandal Monday during the final hour of his morning broadcast, taking specific aim at major news organizations for not covering the story.

<broken link removed>

Is Obama signaling that someone will be tossed under the bus?

In an interview last night with reporter Jorge Ramos of Mexico’s Univision network, President Barack Obama not only denied prior knowledge of “Project Gunrunner,” he also indicated that someone will be “held accountable” for what has turned into a major scandal that is already producing collateral diplomatic damage.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top