JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you for posting this story. I had no idea ATF was running guns into Mexico. Maybe none of us would've ever known if Agent Terry hadn't laid down his life in the service of his country.

Sadly, this doesn't surprise me. I'm interested to see how this plays out. Maybe we'll get to see some of the ATF and DOJ brass sweat in front of a Congressional hearing. :s0093:

[video]http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7357550n&tag=related;photovideo[/video]

Please check out this NEW CBS news investigative report. It's actually very good. The boys over at Sippsy street are getting the word our very effectively.

Unreal. Our government is crooked through and through. I think Agent Terry's family should be able to take justice into their own hands for this one. BATFE is full of traitors!!!

Seems like it's not just ATF that's full of traitors, it even goes clear up the line to a president and four SCOTUS judges !

Oh yes, I sent the links above to The Columbian since I haven't seen any stories about it there.

8 former US Presidents have been NRA Members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

this reminds me of how crazy things are... I can confirm it, but a buddy who is avid hunter was telling me that many in our ODFW are PETA activists.... makes me wonder how many ATF brass are against guns. And look for ways to exploit bad activities to the media for an Anti-Gun agenda????

Thanks for posting this. Hopefully this will blow a big whole in the government and media push to blame the Mexican gun problem on US sales in the border states.
Very little US media reporting on the number of guns that came from the US to Mexican police and military that ended up being sold to the cartels.
This latest story confirms what the NRA has said all along, enforce the laws that are already in place before you make up new law that affect law abiding US Citizens.

Guns that killed Border agent in Mexico from Dallas? Perhaps the ATF gunrunner program existed beyond Arizona?

FoxNews.com - Gun Used to Kill ICE Agent in Mexico Traced to Dallas, U.S. Investigators Say

Here's some of the back story on this development:

Bad news for WA CeaseFire: ATF trace mechanism works fine as is

Yesterday's arrest of three men in connection with the purchase of a gun in Texas that was used in the slaying of a federal agent in Mexico two weeks ago demonstrated that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives' gun trace mechanism works just fine as is.
That probably won't square well with Washington CeaseFire, which has long advocated removing protections that prevent agenda-driven politicians from accessing sensitive gun trace date for their own purposes.

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

Folks it's way past time to eliminate BATF, especially the F part of it. This agency has done little but terrorize and even murder innocent gun owners, gun dealer and gunsmiths since it's inception. From stomping little kittens to cold blooded murder. Let's start a real movement to ban BATF. I am onboard for protests and activism to accomplish this, feel free to PM me

ATF abuse

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads