JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The ATF cashed my check on January 27, 2018 for my Form 4. Was wondering how much longer of a wait now? Figured it was good news that they cashed my check.......right? Thank you!

Uhhhh..... NOPE!

Like any government agency they are "johnny on it" to cash your checks... generally expect 6-12 mos. for your stamp to arrive, unless you get "parting of the Red Sea" lucky and get it in 3-4 mos.

Did you file as an individual or trust? That seems to be a big factor post-41F. From what I've read, anecdotally of course, wait times have come way down recently, compared to the nightmare wait times of the last few years.

That said, I'm still waiting on a Form 4 that was submitted in December 2016, so there is at least one example of a long wait. Here's hoping your stamp is supplied much sooner than that.

I recently received my Form 1 individual after 158 days between approved and check cashed date. I'm still waiting on my Form 4 individual with a check cash date of August 20, 2017. I'm expecting it to be approved at any time.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top