JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very sad. However I think due to the location and particular people involved the media will not carry the story heavily.
They (the media) only sink their teeth in if it fits "the message"..

It doesnt change the fact that its truly sad this happend, a life was lost and many were injured.. but it shows a true racial bias with the media and a lack of concern for people if they (the media) cannot profit off death and drama.

Can't even enjoy a "hoodnic" car show anymore…

I got a novel idea, charge the operator of said gun with the crimes, don't blame the gun. Just like drunk drivers are charged and no blame leveled on Ford, Chrysler or GM, typically…

Wonder how that would work out?????

Very sad. However I think due to the location and particular people involved the media will not carry the story heavily.
They (the media) only sink their teeth in if it fits "the message"..

It doesnt change the fact that its truly sad this happend, a life was lost and many were injured.. but it shows a true racial bias with the media and a lack of concern for people if they (the media) cannot profit off death and drama.
Do you watch The Critical Drinker on YouTube?

Black on Black crime, where's the call for EQUITY?

Preliminary information suggests the shooting was the result of a gang-related fight that spilled into a public area and not a random act. Detectives are continuing their investigation, a law enforcement official briefed on the investigation told ABC News.

Finch said police have a person of interest in custody but continue to investigate whether more people may have been involved.

It's unclear what caused the shooting or the conditions of many of those injured.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top