JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Biden doesn't know what the hell he is, he is lost big time.
Unfortunately it doesn't matter if Biden is a diaper wearing idiot. The enlightened amongst us has shamed enough people to be too embarrassed not to vote for him. Unlike any other option, Biden has a well documented history as well as video evidence of who and what he is. All as an elected official.

Last Edited:
There won't be a general ban (more's the pity, as without it we probably won't see politicians hanging from lamp posts). They will try to nibble us to death, as usual. The more they do it, the more people will simply ignore the laws.

Democrats learned a lot from the 1994 ban. Lessons like they lose elections when they start pushing gun bans. Biden isnt a quarter the commie Obama was and Obama had several really high profile mass shootings during his term. No gun bans and not even a real effort to push one even when he had both houses. Biden is a 70's style Union boss Democrat. The Democrats want power to spend and they arent going to keep that if they push stuff no one really wants.

I agree 100%. The Democrats had majority in the 111th Congress and didn't pass any major (or minor?) legislation regarding weapons. They focused primarily on healthcare. Surely if it was that important, they could have passed something in those two years. The AWB bill that went up in 2013 only received 40 votes, with a number of no's coming from swing state Democrats who are still in the senate today. Granted, they didn't have the House in the 112th, but they did have a 55-45 majority in the Senate. The fact that of those 55 they only received 40 votes, is pretty telling. Granted, this was seven years ago and I could be way off now, but I like to remain positive.

It depends - too many variables.

If the left gets the WH && the senate and retains a majority in the house, then all bets are off; they will at least try for a ban on sales based on features - probably registration. I think registration is what they would go for - an outright ban (no grandfathering) is probably a bridge too far, although they might be able to pass it, they would face at least resistance, possibly more. Some would vote for a ban, but probably not enough to pass. Registration? They could maybe pass that.

Piecemeal legislation? Sure - they could pass that - maybe mag limits with grandfathering - would probably pass. Maybe limits on how much ammo you could buy at one time, maybe limits on how much you could have. But those are fairly toothless and they know it.

No, if they get the Senate and keep the House - which is looking more and more probable - then they will go for broke; an outright ban. But it does depend on what they prioritize and how consolidated they are - right now they pretty much have all their ducks in a row and have had for some time. If they keep that support, and they don't have higher priority things to spend political capital on, then sure, they could go for it.

Unfortunately it doesn't matter if Biden is a diaper wearing idiot. The enlightened amongst us has shamed enough people to be too embarrassed not to vote for him. Unlike any other option, Biden has a well documented history as well of video evidence of who and what he is. All as an elected official.

This all anyone should need to know, the rest is just more icing on the cake...

Unfortunately it doesn't matter if Biden is a diaper wearing idiot. The enlightened amongst us has shamed enough people to be too embarrassed not to vote for him. Unlike any other option, Biden has a well documented history as well as video evidence of who and what he is. All as an elected official.

Meh anyone easily shamed by the "Woke" would probably lie about who they voted for anyway.

OP--Snag whatever AR you can get, pistol or rifle. You can modify/improve it later but have it in your hands before the election.
The frenzy to buy will reach levels we've never seen before if Sleepy Joe actually wins. I'm going to ask $2000 for my S&W 15 Sport II :D:D:D:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top