JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tec 9 biggest POS I ever owned for the space between two Gun shows. The first was when I traded for it the second one 2 weeks later was when I traded it off. I shot one magazine of ammo through it couldn't hit a thing at 25 yards and was glad to see the POS go.

In my defense I made a much better trade dollar wise when I got it and then did very well when I traded it off. I had never ever planned on keeping it if it had shot so accurate that every slug went through the same hole at 25yards.

Tec 9 biggest POS I ever owned for the space between two Gun shows. The first was when I traded for it the second one 2 weeks later was when I traded it off. I shot one magazine of ammo through it couldn't hit a thing at 25 yards and was glad to see the POS go.

In my defense I made a much better trade dollar wise when I got it and then did very well when I traded it off. I had never ever planned on keeping it if it had shot so accurate that every slug went through the same hole at 25yards.
If we could just get all criminals to only use tec-9's and hipoints, the idiots will ban them and we'll all be better off. :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top