JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You mean like Marijuana being federally outlawed..? Or the whole "sanctuary" State/cities thing with immigration versus Federal ICE/BP?
I mean that if the federal gov passes a law that says all firearm transfers must be via FFL and go thru a BGC - it won't matter what the states have for transfer laws - ALL transfers will go thru an FFL. At that point, you have all transfers pushing data into the system, and eventually the federal gov will have all the data they need to confiscate firearms at will. Sure, there will still be some firearms that were in possession before the law passed, but the gov will mostly know who has firearms because of transfers after the law passes.

And those of us in states where mandated FFL transfers already exist, will have no out; we won't be able to move to a "free state", there won't be any free states. We won't have any plausible deniability either.

GOP = Giant Old Puthies

GOP = Giant Old Puthies
cbcc6e86f0d35b64e0670a63958e2f11.jpg

thank-you-you-the-beth.jpg

1: The shooter shot his grandmother
2: She called 911
3: The shooter went directly to the school and was engaged by a SRO(72 hours later this was retracted!)
4: The shooter entered the school through an unlocked door
5: Shots were heard from within the school
6: Police made no effort to "take down" the shooter
7: On site LEO's didn't follow their own protocols for an active shooter claiming it was a hostage situation.

What a "5hit show"!

But none of these facts matter to the liberal media, The View of RINOs!

Blame the gun! Dismantle the 2A and our God given right to self protection.

So begins the usurpation of our Bill of Rights and individual rights it guarantees!

Pray for our leaders to make this a school issue and not a 2A issue!
And they want us to turn in our guns. Were those LEO's armed only with ticket booklets? If our military ever reaches this state we had better learn to speak mandarin.

I am betting that this is something that they can come to a compromise on,
I agree - and have often wondered why UBCs aren't a reality already.

It would be one of the easiest things they could do and wouldn't take a lot of effort.

And it could be easily justified due to all the states that are already FFL mandated. I doubt there would be any debate about it.

What I fail to understand however is, do the proponents of UBCs understand the TX shooters guns were purchased LEGALLY?

Last Edited:
I see lots of lawsuits involving the local Barney Fife in charge of the response. Waiting 45+ minutes to eventually enter and kill the DIRTBAG was and is unacceptable. Now lies and CYA of all involved warrant an impartial investigation. By an non Texican POS!

Two false flags in one week on the eve of the annual NRA meeting. A teacher props a door open. Ramos reports to his handlers that he has killed grandma, then heads to the school. Police delay confronting the shooter while kids in the room are frantically calling 911. Police arrest parents who are attempting to rescue their kids. Police lie to the Governor. Collateral damage in ok for these diabolical government lunatics.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Absence of evidence to contrary is still no evidence. Yes many things are not quite adding up but it may not be as big a conspiracy as one thinks it can be.

The only upside is that there will certainly be an immediate court challenge...
Hopefully delaying implementation...
Hipefully SCOTUS hasnt been scared off by the Roe v Wade death threats & do whats right.

In a perfect world, gun mfrs would be on our side and threaten to withhold shipments to gov agencies & military unless the ban is lifted.
What I fail to understand however is, do the proponents of UBCs understand the TX shooters guns were purchased LEGALLY?
They don't care. None of this is about public safety.

Its about exploiting a tragedy for rhw goal of civilian disarmament

2020 was the last best chance to vote the lot of the House of Reps out for new people; as all 435 Seats were up for grabs, and 35something Senate Seats were also up for grabs. But nooo... people just voted for the letter by the name :mad: :mad: edit. So of course, most of the seats remained filled by do nothing career politicians... and well. Yeah.

Again, when was the last time anyone in either House or Senate repealed a gun control law without proposing/making a worse one? And no, the AWB sunsetting doesn't count.
If they were "Do NOTHING" I'd be quite happy. That said,
About "Talking" to the democrats about gun control, I think Cornyn is a great choice to do the talking with Scumbag Schumer. Hopefully the the talking will consist of "Take your restrictions and stuff them up your bubblegum!"
So, I'm willing to wait and see what comes of this situation before I start calling Republicans traitors etc.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Absence of evidence to contrary is still no evidence. Yes many things are not quite adding up but it may not be as big a conspiracy as one thinks it can be.
There doesn't have to be an active conspiracy on the part of the people at the scene.

All that is needed is to lay out the groundwork and let the rest just happen.

Setup policies/etc. to put the bait out there; e.g., make schools gun free zones, and this will attract the wackos.

Sooner or later a wacko comes along and whether they are able to commit their crimes or not, the cries for gun control will go out, and the public will be receptive.

No need to recruit anyone - that is risky - people can't keep secrets. Just set the general conditions and eventually bad things will happen. Not even the legislators need to know what will eventually happen, just a little nudge here and there and they will pass the laws, thinking they are doing the right thing, or they are doing what will keep them in office, or both.

I agree - and have often wondered why UBCs aren't a reality already.

It would be one of the easiest things they could do and wouldn't take a lot of effort.

And it could be easily justified due to all the states that are already FFL mandated. I doubt there would be any debate about it.

ALL gun laws are championed by people to whom facts have no effect. Many of them know full well the laws they want are worthless and will do nothing. Look at places like Chi town and Baltimore. The goal has always been pass laws they know will do nothing. Then say well we tried, we just need more laws. The end result being well we tried, we just need to take guns from the people.

ALL gun laws are championed by people to whom facts have no effect. Many of them know full well the laws they want are worthless and will do nothing. Look at places like Chi town and Baltimore. The goal has always been pass laws they know will do nothing. Then say well we tried, we just need more laws. The end result being well we tried, we just need to take guns from the people.
Well we tried. We just need to take certain people away from the equation

All it will take is one or two if the dems stick together in the senate, but this is a rep - so the dems already have that vote locked in.

All it will take is one or two if the dems stick together in the senate, but this is a rep - so the dems already have that vote locked in.

The first AWB, didn't a lot of Senators and Reps lose their seats? Even then.. not one Republican had publicly suggested repealing the AWB anyhow.

"We have to be coming to the table with ways to mitigate 18-year-olds buying these guns and walking into schools -- my side's not doing that," said the congressman, who's not running for reelection in the fall.
Looks like he doesn't have to worry about voter backlash.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top