JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
QE 5 for the newbie to push the Dow over 16k and sucker in all the middle class to attach their 401K with some new gimick term.

Looks like the top choices will be those adept at / Graft / Pension interest disbursal theft schemes / CFR / Carbon Tax Theft

However Bernie is a creepy demonic bee's nest pedo.

The economy is just being held together with Scotch Tape (not duct tape - too strong). Printing 85 billion dollars A MONTH out of thin air. So comical, but so sad.

Stop the money printing and the crash begins. Continue the money printing and it will delay the crash, but make it that much worse.

Of course if the Petro dollar ponzi comes to an end (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djwPqAJ_3GY)- and China, Russia, others are working on that - we might as well kiss our economy and standard of living goodbye forever.

It is amazing that our fake economy has lasted this long though, and I appreciate that the last 40 years of our bubble economy has really been a lot of fun. All Good Things come to an end though. Our bombs could only protect the dollar for so long.

Got out most of my stock investments before, during and after election. Waiting for crash and back in I go! IRA still has time to recover if/when crash comes. Thinking of real estate again instead of market but not in OR. Gotta gamble or retire poor.

Enclosed in my 5 hr seminar notes is a proof line showing the DOW dropping to 2600. <broken link removed>

However as is typical it may well drop below that level to reach a true level steadiness. (This assuming there is a USA after all of the purge)

If a true level is 2600 based on pre-money printing craziness. And QE wars. (Quantitative Easing "Currency War")

Then I suspect that the bottom will be 1400 on the DOW as the bounce limit. Then 3600 ... then 2200-2600 levels.

(Using the FEDS own data BTW)

Got out most of my stock investments before, during and after election. Waiting for crash and back in I go! IRA still has time to recover if/when crash comes. Thinking of real estate again instead of market but not in OR. Gotta gamble or retire poor.

There is so much to consider when viewing these things.

1. Is it part of a plan?
  2. Is it a destructive conspiracy?
  3. Is it a Currency War?
  4. Is it an attempt at global debt slavery?
  5. Is it a dynamic effort to stall things to establish a new growth trend to support the debt and perhaps draw people back into stocks?
  6. Is it an effort to force a North American New Union with Canada and Mexico?
  7. Is it a balanced ploy to devalue debt and rape our debtors?
  8. Is it a trick to damage the Islamic world?
  9. Is it a trick to siphon Gold from Islam?
  10. Is it a combination of many of the above to garner higher taxes, destroy the middle class and steal their 401K?
  11. Is it part of a complicated machination of all of the above and many more things along with Agenda 21 and depopulation?
  12. Does it require a hot war?
  13. Are variables such as the Caliphate/Islam, Essau/Germany, Isreal/Christianity/Judah all interwoven within plans within plans of thinktanks to garner global domination?
  14. Are these cretans hiding tech / greys / dracks or saucers as some final masterpiece global delusion deception?
  15. Just how deep is that rabbit hole anyways?

The economy is just being held together with Scotch Tape (not duct tape - too strong). Printing 85 billion dollars A MONTH out of thin air. So comical, but so sad.

Stop the money printing and the crash begins. Continue the money printing and it will delay the crash, but make it that much worse.

Of course if the Petro dollar ponzi comes to an end (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djwPqAJ_3GY)- and China, Russia, others are working on that - we might as well kiss our economy and standard of living goodbye forever.

It is amazing that our fake economy has lasted this long though, and I appreciate that the last 40 years of our bubble economy has really been a lot of fun. All Good Things come to an end though. Our bombs could only protect the dollar for so long.

1. Just how deep is that rabbit hole anyways?

ancient-aliens.jpg

A co-worker came over tome and was commenting on how he did not know hoe the stock market was stay so high in economy, I looked at him and the fed reserve that is no more fed than federal express is printing more and more digital money from QE 4 and QE 5, he did not have a clue.

Another guy came over later and said whats your opinion about whats going on with economy, how can the stock market e so good when everything else is so bad, Where do I invest, I looked at him and said buy lots of beans and rice and brass and lead to hold onto it with. I do not talk much with my co-workers on these thing they do not have a clue and would be nothing more than a liability, leach, eater in shtf and they are not bring their families and relatives over to my place and leaching off me, I hope they enjoyed their last vacation to where ever, I was at home pinching pennies to buy more food stores.

I learned about the plan to destroy this countries economy to a third worlds in 1970 and have been watching it happen. I will add that the majority of the people in this country do not care.

Obama hints that Bernanke is on the way out ? RT USA

President Barack Obama has proclaimed that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke stayed in his post longer than he should have, which has raised speculation that the bank chief may soon be on his way out.

In an interview with Charlie Rose, the president hinted that he would not renominate Bernanke when his current term expires on January 31. The 59-year-old bank chief is currently in his second four-year term at the Federal Reserve.

"I think Ben Bernanke's done an outstanding job," Obama told Rose in a PBS interview that aired Monday. "Ben Bernanke's a little bit like Bob Mueller, the head of the FBI &#8211; where he's already stayed a lot longer than he wanted or he was supposed to."

The president refused to directly answer a question about whether or not he would reappoint Bernanke, and waved off Rose's question by praising the bank chief for his service.

"He has been an outstanding partner, along with the White House, in helping us recover much stronger than, for example, our European partners, from what could have been an economic crisis of epic proportions," the president said.

Obama met with Bernanke in February, and at his last news conference the Federal Reserve chairman admitted he had spoken about his future with the president.

"I don't think that I'm the only person in the world who can manage the exit," Bernanke said at the Washington conference.

Bernanke has held the job since former President George W. Bush nominated him in 2006. When asked at a congressional hearing last month if he would accept another term, he said he is "not prepared to answer that question now." But speculations about an impending retirement have surfaced on multiple occasions over the past few months. Last October, the New York Times spoke with friends of the chairman, who revealed that he would most likely step down in 2014.

If Bernanke retires in January, there are a number of potential replacements whose names have circulated over the past several months. Fed vice chairwoman Janet Yellen is widely seen as a top contender. In a Wall Street Journal survey published in April, only 29 percent of economists believe Bernanke will stay for a third term, and 46 percent believe Obama will nominate Yellen as the central bank's first female chair.

Former economic advisers Timothy Geither, Lawrence Summers and Christina Romer and former vice chairmen Donald Kohn, Roger Ferguson, and Alan Blinder are also perceived as having a chance.

If Obama chooses to nominate a new chairman, an announcement could come as early as this fall, in order to provide time for a Senate confirmation of the decision.

The next Federal Reserve chairman would face the daunting task of unraveling the central bank's $3 trillion balance sheet to avoid inflation. Federal officials have also been debating how to handle their Treasuries purchases.

"It's really hard to believe the next chairman would change the course of monetary policy," Robert Perli, a partner at Cornerstone Marco LP and fomer economist at the Fed, told Bloomberg News. At the same time, "it doesn't help make the Fed's communications easier if Obama is talking about Bernanke in the past tense."

I learned about the plan to destroy this countries economy to a third worlds in 1970 and have been watching it happen. I will add that the majority of the people in this country do not care.

It is sad to say But

""I will add that the majority of the people in this country do not care""

I am saddened every time the subject of economy, QE, debt, etc.. comes up at work in conversation, because your statement is my thoughts exactly.

1. Is it part of a plan?
  2. Is it a destructive conspiracy?
  3. Is it a Currency War?
  4. Is it an attempt at global debt slavery?
  5. Is it a dynamic effort to stall things to establish a new growth trend to support the debt and perhaps draw people back into stocks?
  6. Is it an effort to force a North American New Union with Canada and Mexico?
  7. Is it a balanced ploy to devalue debt and rape our debtors?
  8. Is it a trick to damage the Islamic world?
  9. Is it a trick to siphon Gold from Islam?
  10. Is it a combination of many of the above to garner higher taxes, destroy the middle class and steal their 401K?
  11. Is it part of a complicated machination of all of the above and many more things along with Agenda 21 and depopulation?
  12. Does it require a hot war?
  13. Are variables such as the Caliphate/Islam, Essau/Germany, Isreal/Christianity/Judah all interwoven within plans within plans of thinktanks to garner global domination?
  14. Are these cretans hiding tech / greys / dracks or saucers as some final masterpiece global delusion deception?
  15. Just how deep is that rabbit hole anyways?

All these issues, all these geniouses pulling strings...

I just came up with a new term... "think-tard(s)".

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top