JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hear ya, I was really over confident walking in that this weekends show was going to be a sign of things somewhat back to normal, or at least maybe a beginning. If 1 table would have been at low prices, I would think they would have mopped up the place today. Sounds like Dand-dee may have done that. It will come back soon enough.

I thought there was a fairly good selection of 'most' everything and enjoyed the walk around. I'm not the AR Gun type, so those prices and related ammo dont really interest me and they were probably high according to the reports.
ONE THING FOR SURE...you had to really shop around on prices they were all over. Friend was looking for a couple Butler Creek 10/22 mags....lot of them were priced at ubsurd prices up to $60 each, he found some for $20 each. I did find a Marlin Ducks Unlimited 22 for a fair price and bought it to upgrade my Marlin 22 collection a bit, be selling my other one soon to make some room.
Well Rickreall next weekend............
Have a great day Gent's

The show was good in my opinion. Judging by the number of sold guns going out the door it was good for many other buyers and sellers too. Prices were all over the place. Selection of pistols declined fast as many were priced competitively. LC9's were gone quick. There was not a huge selection on powders and primers but they could be found at a decent price. Brass was plenty and cheap for pistol calibers .380, 9mm and .40 for $25 a 1000. Several cheap reloading tools if you looked.

Glad the Girl Scouts were there, I left the show with only three boxes of cookies.

Went there today with the family, there was a really good selection of guns, even saw a s&w bodyguard. prices were all over but there was several with fair prices and the wife picked up a new handgun (709 slim) for less than galleryofguns was selling it for. you just had to look around as there was +$150 price difference depending on dealer. I ended up finding and getting my hornady critical defense in 9mm and 45 auto.:cool:

Saw some ridiculous prices, and some that were fair.
The one that called out to me was a left handed Ruger Gunsite Scout. Been waiting on a S&W AR to arrive at my LGS for a couple weeks, but when I fondled the Ruger, all plans for another AR were forgotten. I have been drooling on the RGS for over a year now, and finally have one. Not to mention, I am in my 40s and have never owned (or even fired) a left handed rifle. Always just dealt with right hand designs. Also found a pretty good buy on 200 rds of magtech 308 at the table next to the one where I purchased the rifle. Then managed to find a couple of extra 10 rd Ruger mags at another table. It was meant to be :)

All that, and still have some cash left to put an optic on it since I didn't go the AR route. What a great day!

The folks who complained about all the prices being high were just looking at certain things, or missed the low-priced tables. Dan-Dee sales had good prices on their items. They always seem to have good prices in good times or bad.

I managed to find a nice vintage used S&W 22lr target pistol for a good price, and a Powers Gun Works 45ACP carbine that I've never seen before. There were some good safe storage items that were also well priced, as well as some Froglube (all cheaper than can be found on-line). You just had to spend some time looking...

I agree there was a pretty good selection to be had and prices were all over. It really paid off to shop around, I enjoyed the show and picked up a few items that were well within reason.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top