JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like it's going to be a really good one. Last I heard, they'd sold over 425 tables. It opens at 9 am Saturday morning at the Linn County Fairgrounds in Albany, just off I-5. Free parking, $5 admission!

Attachments

• gunshow_flyer.pdf
    30 KB · Views: 295
I think I'm going to try and make it down this time. You folks have said the Albany show is much better than the joke-of-a-show they call the one at the Expo Center.

I look forward to the ARPC show. It has been better than the Expo show everytime for the last couple of years, and I have always found something there worth spending some hard earned money on.

Hey guys just got a question(s), hopefully this is a ok place to ask. I am in need of a original-like 760 gamemaster 30.06 magazine, I have a pump action. I've been told it needs the slits at the bottom. I'm coming to the show this weekend most likely saturday. Do any of you guys or vendors have a table/buisness guy/gal you might know of that has one of these this weekend? Any help would be appreciated. I would rather buy it in person than have a bidding war online/not even know if it would work.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top