JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Boyfriend/girlfriend issues. Co-worker was ready for him... expecting some schlitt to go down.

Shoulda shot him... No man that punches a woman like that should be walking around with an intact penis.

Question is...which video would you be more likely to watch?

#1. armed-co-worker-stops-vicious-attack-female-restaurant-worker

#2. man-punches-restaurant-worker-video

Ahhh, the world we live in...I'd bet most folks would opt for #1.

I loved watching that and was shocked I first saw it on one of the "big media" pages. I think the original intent was to shock the readers that she carried in here apron or such like that at work. Don't think it had the intended effect there :)
As brutal as the attack that animal put on the other woman it's a shame she did not shoot him but, I certainly can't fault her there. He is a walking piece of sh!* that sadly when caught will be just let out again.

A good point about this story is that merely the presence of a gun is often all the deterrent needed to stop an attacker. Once tough guys like this realize that a woman can fight back, they suddenly forget how tough they are. I'm glad to see more and more women empowering themselves by embracing their 2nd amendment rights. What really surprises me is how many women reject this opportunity and fail to see that being armed can give them more than equal footing when faced with an attacker.

Good for her. I hope more and more of these stories get out.

A good point about this story is that merely the presence of a gun is often all the deterrent needed to stop an attacker.

This was true in my two cases of defensive gun use...
I have a gun ...the police have been called...you need to leave...
( which they did )
Luckily for all involved that was all that happened.

I think that more stories like those in the OP are "out there" , than the media reports.
Andy

This was true in my two cases of defensive gun use...
I have a gun ...the police have been called...you need to leave...
( which they did )
Luckily for all involved that was all that happened.

I think that more stories like those in the OP are "out there" , than the media reports.
Andy
Was it FBI or someone like Pew Charitable Trust that put out the study which found, over 1 Million violent events/shootings are prevented by the presence of a firearm? Too lazy to look it up, does anyone have the link?

I read that in a separate article that the restaurant allows employees with CHLs to carry at work. Finally a business with some common sense.

Wow -- here's a version that somehow totally manages to avoid mentioning there was a gun used in defense of self/other: Man punches restaurant worker, video shows

This 2015 study says gun defense is rare.
Self-Defense Gun Use is Rare, Study Finds

2018 review of CDC's 1990s study
Why is the CDC Hiding Its Defensive Gun Use Statistics?

Just saying what we already know. I heard of current media reports trying to state defensive gun use is largely a myth. I don't have a link or video, but have also heard this from non gun owning friends. While I have personally had several gun incidents against me as a yoof, it is very unlikely those will ever be repeated at this stage in my life. But am I not supposed to learn? Today I carry more often than not.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top