JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More to the point, they exclude:

The 20 million civilians Hitler murdered.

The 20 to 40 million civilians Stalin murdered.

The 60 million civilians Moa murdered.

The point is that we have the right to *ARMS* (not just firearms, all arms) because it allows us to defend ourselves against tyrants, and/or a tyrannical government.

It isn't about duck or deer hunting or target shooting - it is about the balance of power. Armed citizens are feared by those in power who do not want to be opposed by the citizenry.

Ah, the gullible American public. Frame some made-up facts about guns being evil and they'll buy it hook, line and sinker - no questions asked.

I wish there was someone out there with big money and big media control that would be able to blow these lying creeps out of the water.

I guess it's asking too much for them to actually be honest....sorry, I almost couldn't type that, just laughing too hard...

There are lies Antis tell, and well then there are whoppers like this and one ask , really............really you thought someone would buy this?
I am sure even Obummer would read this and would go, ok well we lied to far on this one.

What a crock story and header. Gabby Giffords anti gun group said that and spread the BS just like they do on everything they do all Smoke and Bullpucky !!! She and her group need to go play in the freeway at rush hour. All they know is LIES, LIES and MORE LIES. Typical of EVRERYTHING they do.

And they have the lame stream media in their pockets too so it must be true if it's on CNN!!!!!!

Last Edited:
It isn't about duck or deer hunting or target shooting - it is about the balance of power. Armed citizens are feared by those in power who do not want to be opposed by the citizenry.
Trivial note, that's also why the Power Class hate nuclear weapons--nukes make them just as much targets as us Mere Pissant Proles, since they're almost tailor-made for Fuhrerbunkers and other Leadership Targets.

100% aree that these numbers are ridiculous. Also ridiculous are the actual numbers of legit gun deaths. I dont think they need to lie to make a point. You can agree, as I do, that you support the 2A, but 800k is just absolutely stupid... I dont know what the answer is but more guns is not it... We have a violence epidemic...

Trolls-3.gif

100% aree that these numbers are ridiculous. Also ridiculous are the actual numbers of legit gun deaths. I dont think they need to lie to make a point. You can agree, as I do, that you support the 2A, but 800k is just absolutely stupid... I dont know what the answer is but more guns is not it... We have a violence epidemic...

More guns in the hands of NON criminals will reduce crime, That is a proven FACT !!!

Im not a troll. taku is still a simpleton tho.

I agree that law abiding people dont shoot people until they do, I dont think innocent people should be restricted from owning guns. But at the end of the day, you have to know that MORE guns equals MORE shootings. It just does. It just math, I dont think that I shouldnt keep a gun because someone might break into my house. I get to protect my family. I agree. BUT more guns cant equal less shootings...

my point is the founders knew that giving people enough rope to hang themselves (metaphorically) would create problems. That is what it is and its the nature or our society. Im also ok with that, but the real issue is whether we help or hurt and it isn't the amount of guns available per se. its that we privatized prisons and monetized failure. We've created a permanent underclass that has no viable options but to eat off that streets and continually go back to the bank (prison) which keeps feeding the beast. We did that because we are easy to trick with fear. We are simple creatures. The war on drugs was a business. And there is no incentive to stop feeding the business. We incarcerate more PEOPLE than any other country while you guys continue to beat your chest under the guise of freedom. they prey on your racism and fear. Are you Christians? DO you love your brothers? Answer that...

Im not a troll. taku is still a simpleton tho.

I agree that law abiding people dont shoot people until they do, I dont think innocent people should be restricted from owning guns. But at the end of the day, you have to know that MORE guns equals MORE shootings. It just does. It just math, I dont think that I shouldnt keep a gun because someone might break into my house. I get to protect my family. I agree. BUT more guns cant equal less shootings...
More cars mean more car accidents, and more guns may mean more unintended shootings (refuse to call them accidents), but on an overall scale intentional shootings are down 50% since 1993 despite an all time high in gun ownership today. Does not square up with your theory.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top