Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Armed citizens kill more than all wars since 1775

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by jackrv, Sep 26, 2015.

1. jackrv

jackrv Wood Village, Oregon Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

2. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Haha.. Not even close. What Rtard wrote that?!

orygun, Slobray, Koda and 1 other person like this.
  3. bolus

bolus Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

It works if you pick just the numbers of KIA's in only major wars and exclude those that died of wounds later or disease or other casualty related deaths.

Slobray, Dyjital and etrain16 like this.
  4. The Heretic

The Heretic Oregon Well-Known Member

More to the point, they exclude:

The 20 million civilians Hitler murdered.

The 20 to 40 million civilians Stalin murdered.

The 60 million civilians Moa murdered.

The point is that we have the right to *ARMS* (not just firearms, all arms) because it allows us to defend ourselves against tyrants, and/or a tyrannical government.

It isn't about duck or deer hunting or target shooting - it is about the balance of power. Armed citizens are feared by those in power who do not want to be opposed by the citizenry.

Idaho44, Slobray, Medic! and 8 others like this.
  5. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

What a crock story and header. Gabby Giffords anti gun group said that and spread the BS just like they do on everything they do all Smoke and Bullpucky !!! She and her group need to go play in the freeway at rush hour. All they know is LIES, LIES and MORE LIES. Typical of EVRERYTHING they do.

6. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Wow! Makes me wish I was back in the military! I'm skeered!

Slobray, Brutus57 and U201491 like this.
  7. U201491

LOL they actually get people to believe that Bullcrap. That is what is "skeery" :D

Slobray, 3MTA3, mrblond and 1 other person like this.
  8. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Ah, the gullible American public. Frame some made-up facts about guns being evil and they'll buy it hook, line and sinker - no questions asked.

I wish there was someone out there with big money and big media control that would be able to blow these lying creeps out of the water.

I guess it's asking too much for them to actually be honest....sorry, I almost couldn't type that, just laughing too hard...

Slobray, 3MTA3, U201491 and 1 other person like this.
  9. DuneHopper

DuneHopper Douglas County. Well-Known Member

There are lies Antis tell, and well then there are whoppers like this and one ask , really............really you thought someone would buy this?
    I am sure even Obummer would read this and would go, ok well we lied to far on this one.

3MTA3 and Koda like this.
  10. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

And they have the lame stream media in their pockets too so it must be true if it's on CNN!!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
    Slobray, 3MTA3 and U201491 like this.
  11. U201491

Communist News Network

Caveman Jim likes this.
  12. Diamondback

Diamondback A cold, wet green Hell Well-Known Member

Trivial note, that's also why the Power Class hate nuclear weapons--nukes make them just as much targets as us Mere Pissant Proles, since they're almost tailor-made for Fuhrerbunkers and other Leadership Targets.

Slobray, U201491 and Caveman Jim like this.
  13. Suge206

Suge206 Seattle Active Member

100% aree that these numbers are ridiculous. Also ridiculous are the actual numbers of legit gun deaths. I dont think they need to lie to make a point. You can agree, as I do, that you support the 2A, but 800k is just absolutely stupid... I dont know what the answer is but more guns is not it... We have a violence epidemic...

14. Diamondback

Diamondback A cold, wet green Hell Well-Known Member

Trolls-3.gif

15. U201491

More guns in the hands of NON criminals will reduce crime, That is a proven FACT !!!

Slobray and Caveman Jim like this.
  16. U201491

Caveman Jim likes this.
  17. Suge206

Im not a troll. taku is still a simpleton tho.

I agree that law abiding people dont shoot people until they do, I dont think innocent people should be restricted from owning guns. But at the end of the day, you have to know that MORE guns equals MORE shootings. It just does. It just math, I dont think that I shouldnt keep a gun because someone might break into my house. I get to protect my family. I agree. BUT more guns cant equal less shootings...

18. U201491

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
    3MTA3 likes this.
  19. Suge206

my point is the founders knew that giving people enough rope to hang themselves (metaphorically) would create problems. That is what it is and its the nature or our society. Im also ok with that, but the real issue is whether we help or hurt and it isn't the amount of guns available per se. its that we privatized prisons and monetized failure. We've created a permanent underclass that has no viable options but to eat off that streets and continually go back to the bank (prison) which keeps feeding the beast. We did that because we are easy to trick with fear. We are simple creatures. The war on drugs was a business. And there is no incentive to stop feeding the business. We incarcerate more PEOPLE than any other country while you guys continue to beat your chest under the guise of freedom. they prey on your racism and fear. Are you Christians? DO you love your brothers? Answer that...

20. boogerhook

boogerhook Seattle Well-Known Member

More cars mean more car accidents, and more guns may mean more unintended shootings (refuse to call them accidents), but on an overall scale intentional shootings are down 50% since 1993 despite an all time high in gun ownership today. Does not square up with your theory.

Dyjital, Slobray, Creep and 5 others like this.