JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
actress ARIEL WINTER shocked Hollywood today by posting pictures on her instagram page lol got my California safety card .Witch means she got her CCP For those that don't know she is from the TV show MODERN FAMILY T nintchdbpict000351915465.jpg ariel-winter-guns-ftr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what a CCP is (cali carry permit?) But you must have a FSC to legally buy, possess, (not conceal carry) a "state approved registered" firearm in the free state of Kalifornia, whether a Cricket .22 or a Glock.....o_O

Firearm safety is the law in California. Every firearm owner
should understand and follow firearm safety practices, have a
basic familiarity with the operation and handling of their
firearm, and be fully aware of the responsibility of firearm
ownership. Pursuant to Penal Code section 26840, any person
who acquires a firearm must have a Firearm Safety Certificate
(FSC), unless they are statutorily exempt from the FSC
requirement. To obtain an FSC, a person must pass a
Department of Justice (DOJ) written test on firearm safety.

BTW great to see a TV personality that's pro 2nd Amendment...:s0132:

Not sure what a CCP is (cali carry permit?) But you must have a FSC to legally buy, possess, (not conceal carry) a "state approved registered" firearm in the free state of Kalifornia, whether a Cricket .22 or a Glock.....o_O

Firearm safety is the law in California. Every firearm owner
should understand and follow firearm safety practices, have a
basic familiarity with the operation and handling of their
firearm, and be fully aware of the responsibility of firearm
ownership. Pursuant to Penal Code section 26840, any person
who acquires a firearm must have a Firearm Safety Certificate
(FSC), unless they are statutorily exempt from the FSC
requirement. To obtain an FSC, a person must pass a
Department of Justice (DOJ) written test on firearm safety.

BTW great to see a TV personality that's pro 2nd Amendment...:s0132:

Way to ruin a great post bro...I was just gettin ready to ma.....well, nevermind.....;)

Last Edited:
Gee I wonder why so many are confused ccp is the same as all the other states carry permit but in California you have to take a class and test to get one in LA COUNTY it must be a class with a shotgun pistols and rifle if that what you want to carry with you lol she has all three mmmm my friend down there her son did the pistol class at 15 year's old and passed lol big deal except he's not allowed to own a hand gun at 15 go figure that's California for you F%$# that state flush it into the pacific hope the next hurricane hits San Francisco Sacramento Los Angeles

If I'm not mistaken the training video on YouTube with Taran Butler with the girls and one called Jade that's the Same girl but she has purple hair

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top