JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But we should not read The plan for restoration of Constitutional government, By Gary Hunt or create a plan of our own that applies to the state of Oregon.
You Should not read the Declaration of dissolution of government, or create one of our own that applies to the Oregon state government.
You should not read Article 1 Section 1 of the oregon state constitution.
And you should not gain and understanding of how the founding members of this country used General Associations, as well as Committees of safety, supply, and correspondence, to effect to most peaceful and successful revolution in the world's history.

likely before it became the "in" thing

IMG_1278_zps417f964e.jpg

1 word really leaves me with alot of guessing to do.
I guess you just repost this type of material so that you can have a laugh.
You seem to understand the situation this country is in, yet you don't seem to want to do anything to change it.

Like I've said before.. Educate yourself in a strategy to secure Liberty and reform government, and get out into your community and educate and motive the people around you to replicate your actions, and soon you can work with your community to create a declaration of dissolution that supports your ideas as well as your communities.

You seem to understand the situation this country is in, yet you don't seem to want to do anything to change it.

Like I've said before.. Educate yourself in a strategy to secure Liberty and reform government, and get out into your community and educate and motive the people around you to replicate your actions, and soon you can work with your community to create a declaration of dissolution that supports your ideas as well as your communities.

You resurrected and old post. That is what was meant.
You are a persistent one aren't you.

Government will not reform peacefully ! That concept that they will is delusional.

You are persistently clinging to your misconceptions and preconceptions. .
Let's set it straight.

-The people of America, will alter, reform, or ABOLISH the government as peacefully as they possibly can. . And with persistence they will have the Republican form of government guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution.

I hope you will participate in this restoration of the Republican form of government, that is guaranteed and is the birth right of the citizenry of the several states. A right that has not been enjoyed, since the beginning of the federal governments and United States Supreme Courts efforts of centralizing power via the "incorporation" and "constitutional avoidance" doctrines.

Again I hope that you won't stay on the path of posting things that make it seem like your a patriot, yet when a solution is suggested you shut it down by posting your preconceptions as facts.

Or maby you are afraid of the concept, "Give me liberty, or give me death"

Samuel Adams August 1st 1776 -
"Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say "what should be the reward of such sacrifices?" Bid us and our posterity bow the knee, supplicate the friendship and plough, and sow, and reap, to glut the avarice of the men who have let loose on us the dogs of war to riot in our blood and hunt us from the face of the earth? If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!"

You are persistently clinging to your misconceptions and preconceptions. .
Let's set it straight.

-The people of America, will alter, reform, or ABOLISH the government as peacefully as they possibly can. . And with persistence they will have the Republican form of government guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution.

I hope you will participate in this restoration of the Republican form of government, that is guaranteed and is the birth right of the citizenry of the several states. A right that has not been enjoyed, since the beginning of the federal governments and United States Supreme Courts efforts of centralizing power via the "incorporation" and "constitutional avoidance" doctrines.

Again I hope that you won't stay on the path of posting things that make it seem like your a patriot, yet when a solution is suggested you shut it down by posting your preconceptions as facts.

Or maby you are afraid of the concept, "Give me liberty, or give me death"

Samuel Adams August 1st 1776 -
"Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say "what should be the reward of such sacrifices?" Bid us and our posterity bow the knee, supplicate the friendship and plough, and sow, and reap, to glut the avarice of the men who have let loose on us the dogs of war to riot in our blood and hunt us from the face of the earth? If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!"

72 comments and 2 likes....You seeing a pattern here buddy? Just chill yourself out a bit.

Not sure where to go with this as I have conflict equating myself with men who were far better men than I am now. Men who gave up everything for their God, family and to have freedom. Nope they were better men, I have no doubt.o_O

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews