JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My point is they asked the question wrong.
Spend time talking to a person. And learn about there convictions.

Most people feel strongly enough about something to kill over.
It may not be there Wife being shot. Or there daughter being raped. Even the freedom of there country?

It could be something you or I think is insane.
Like, eating meat? Or wearing fur? Possibly driving a lifted truck, or owning guns? o_O

A better question is how willing are you to die for another? Me, not much.. not if I can help it. But Ill make the concious choice to do so should I ever have to engage with someone to the point to where shots are exchanged.

"Are you prepared to take a life?" ... is such a cliche question.
It is one that will get you many different answers , that's for sure.

"What are you willing to do to survive?" , might be a better question.
All in all it might be important to remember that how you think and feel now about that question , in a warm and safe place , may be vastly different than when you have to make that decision , under stress , right now...

When the theoretical question meets the gun sight while aligning at a living , breathing threat...that is out to do you harm... you have to be sure of a million if not more things , all of which are screaming for your attention...when you are needing to focus on said threat.
No matter how you think or train , it can be difficult at best to do all of the above.
Andy

I have said this to my mom and my sister that say I'm going to shoot them in the leg nope it doesn't work that way unless you are ready to put two in the chest then you are better off crying in the corner if you're not prepared to kill someone leave your gun at home in the safe where some bad guy can't get it after your shot to the leg Misses and he takes your gun and kills someone else because you couldn't use it to kill him

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top