JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Polls like this are totally useless and are misleading, feeding into the anti gun faction. To begin with I would never publicly state whether or not I am prepared to take the life of a person intent on doing harm to myself, family or close friends. But I think most of us here know the answer.

Last Edited:
If this poll was taken at the Planned Parenthood offices....= %99.99999?

The myriad of replies in this thread (already) are indicative of how complex the issue of taking a human life; can be for a true conservative; those who respect the sanctity of human life....all of them.

My short answer is I would, without hesitation move to intercede; risk my own life for my family, anyone's children, a parent with children, a LEO, First Responders, and/or anyone else who is trying to protect the innocent....(good people).

(Didn't click)

Polls like this are pretty stupid, if you ask me.
I say that because there has to be an implication that you may actually use your gun when you start carrying one.

I made the decision years ago. Even though @clearconscience contradicts himself, probably intentionally, I agree with his second sentence.

And @woody06 said it straight up, ya never really know till you get "there", but I've been in several situations where my "quick thinking" saved someone from serious harm. I never made the decision to act, I just did it.

Flip it:

Am I prepared to do what is necessary to defend a life? Yes

Last Edited:
I hope to God I never have to find out... but most of the scenarios that would put it on the table are ones where I KNOW I'm not prepared to live with the consequences of the alternative.

Does this surprise anyone? :D

Percentage of Democrats who feel capable of killing a home intruder: 42%

Percentage of Republicans who feel capable of killing a home intruder: 63%.
Ya but ask a Democrat if they are willing to kill a rebuplican and it will be more like 95%

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top