JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1709311209973.png

I have a Beretta Model 950 BS .25 cal. I think I remember buying it - I'm original owner. Forgot I had it. Kinda cute - I thought it was one of the wife's earrings in the drawer at first. I guess this is the "Tomcat" model. It is made in the USA, ACKK, MD. Is it even worth trying to sell? Any interest in these things? It is cute. It will fit just about anywhere - I mean anywhere.
I believe the most affordable .25 acp pistol is the Phoenix at $150

I know a guy that likes small caliber handguns that would probably buy it.
I'm sure it would fit on me anywhere as I'm quite small.

Ok, now I have to actually go shoot the one I bought.
Maybe you'll find it's slide bite and hammer bite and malfunctions and no ejector and jam-o-magic unless using perfect ammo and only then until it gets just a the slightest bit dirty and brass coming up into your face and hard to hit anything and nasty noise and needless snappy recoil and crappy trigger and ridiculously hard to cock hammer for a .22 and grips that literally melt with many gun solvents endearing, who knows? Mine was hell.

Pure hell.

Last Edited:
Maybe you'll find it's slide bite and hammer bite and malfunctions and no ejector and jam-o-magic unless using perfect ammo and only then until it gets just a the slightest bit dirty and brass coming up into your face and hard to hit anything and nasty noise and needless snappy recoil and crappy trigger and ridiculously hard to cock hammer for a .22 and grips that literally melt with many gun solvents endearing, who knows? Mine was hell.

Pure hell.
So you didn't like yours?

So you didn't like yours?
Well it did cause me to completely change my philosophy on guns. Avoid crap at all costs, life is to short to shoot unreliable garbage. That gun was SOOO much more than just unreliable. Showed me just how bad a design can be. Made me really study any potential gun purchase before buying. Has been wonderful with all purchases ever since.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top