JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Has anyone ordered online with "Black Market Guns".
Some of their prices seem to good.......

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Quick perusal of web page finds these statements:

"All weapons are without serial numbers!!!"

"All weapons come with 10 or more bullets for free!"

So, I could be wrong but ... totally a scam in my opinion. And not even a clever one.

Hahaha,
Thanks for the feedback.
If you missed the RPG's then you missed their C-4 plastic explosives.
They have 1000 rds Brown Bear 7.62x39 soft point for $182............$10 three day shipping
Someone else order first.
I'll pass for now.
Thanks Guy's.

Usually when there are no credit card/paypal methods of payment it's a bogus site:
1643479523482.png

I would run from that site… easily common sense says…. Bogus, OR could easily be a trap to catch those looking to buy 100% illegal guns

If they are "legit" (as in they actually deliver the promised goods), then they are not legit in the sense of complying with US law.

This is not the kind of advertisement that the "dark" web puts out there, so I would say it is about a 5 Sigma chance that they would deliver, more like 99.999% chance they would take your Bitcoins and run.

these people prey on the extremely gullible.

Did this question really need to be asked?
It seems like a relatively simple answer "after" everything posted in this thread is exposed.
But a quick glance and not really knowing what to look for hence this threads intention isn't it nice to have a community of like minded individuals where a question like this can be posed?

If I can't find a physical address and a phone # on a website I don't order. If something still seemed off I'd cross reference address with google maps to confirm actual place. If they don't take cc then I don't order.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top