JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

Reviews are good, price is low - even compared to other clones.

I can always use more tools, especially firewood processing tools. I have two Fiskars splitting axes (one for the house, and one for the shop and when I am cutting wood) and one 8# maul, and they work well (much better than the conventional maul I also have but never use anymore), so I ordered this to have it as a tool in my truck for emergencies and/or by my wood stove (I may get two if I like it and it stays on sale) - it has the same shape head as the splitting axe which works well.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Harbor freight hatchet is a better tool. IMO
For the same price
To each their own. I prefer the Fiskar's shaped head - at least on my splitting axes and that is probably what I would use this hatchet for; splitting firewood smaller than I already split it to stack it.

Now chopping/etc., that generally requires a different shape, and I already have several different hatchets for that.

I bought mine, ($15) striped and sanded down the handle, the. Put boiled linseed oil on the handle. Ground and reshaped the edge and sharpened it like a razor. I use it to process kindling to start fires at home. Fun little project

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top