JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Like @Nutty4Guns, I clicked on the link in the OP's post and my virus scan software stopped me from going to the site saying with a deceptive/scam warning. So, probably no good.

It's a fake site. The same is being done with gun parts sites. Dewalt is sold everywhere now and for decent deals. Pawn shops, FB marketplace and Craigslist are all safer bets and cheaper. If you really want to visit a great tool store, go to Charles Day Tools off the 224 hywy.

Screenshot_20220530-193258_Chrome.jpg

It's a fake site. The same is being done with gun parts sites. Dewalt is sold everywhere now and for decent deals. Pawn shops, FB marketplace and Craigslist are all safer bets and cheaper. If you really want to visit a great tool store, go to Charles Day Tools off the 224 hywy.

View attachment 1211164
What surprised me the most is that they take all forms of credit cards. Up till now, it has been my experience that scammers don't accept credit cards.

Pretty easy to say they take CC. Then you input you card number, expiration date, address and the 3 digit code on the back. Then they proceed to max out your card. That and probably try to open more lines of credit in your name.

Had my card number stolen when staying at a hotel at Seaside beach a couple years ago. Only place I used it that it could have been taken by an employee. Caught it quick, but they used it to order hundreds of dollars worth of tactical gear.

Be wary of any site that sells deeply discounted anything.

Pretty easy to say they take CC. Then you input you card number, expiration date, address and the 3 digit code on the back. Then they proceed to max out your card. That and probably try to open more lines of credit in your name.

Had my card number stolen when staying at a hotel at Seaside beach a couple years ago. Only place I used it that it could have been taken by an employee. Caught it quick, but they used it to order hundreds of dollars worth of tactical gear.

Be wary of any site that sells deeply discounted anything.
Yikes!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top