JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh ....... I thought you said Graham..,..Cracker .

1716583155749.png

Heres another.
This has been a fear when traveling through New York for a while, and sometimes NJ. With this logic, if FedEx ships my gun through NY, I would also be in trouble. They are just evil there.

Regarding the video in post #86, a bit of apple to oranges. The lady brought a gun into NY to possess. I'm sure we all agree that she should be able to do this...but you can't in NY. (FOPA is supposed to help you travel through, not as a destination, as I understand it.) The guy with the magazine...I could tell something was wrong when he said TSA said to bring it. That is not how it works. You take it to the airline and then it goes to TSA. To me, it is pretty clear that he tried to bring a magazine (gun part) with his carry-on. GIANT no no.

New Jersey had to be sued to stop arresting officers from out of state that are allowed by federal law to carry in their state. It is no surprise that gun-hating states like them, NY and MA are literally a no-fly zone for gun owners. I have found at this point in time, Cali really doesn't care at the airports. I've flown into at least seven different airports on multiple airlines without any issues (running to find some wood to knock on)!

This has been a fear when traveling through New York for a while, and sometimes NJ. With this logic, if FedEx ships my gun through NY, I would also be in trouble. They are just evil there.

Regarding the video in post #86, a bit of apple to oranges. The lady brought a gun into NY to possess. I'm sure we all agree that she should be able to do this...but you can't in NY. (FOPA is supposed to help you travel through, not as a destination, as I understand it.) The guy with the magazine...I could tell something was wrong when he said TSA said to bring it. That is not how it works. You take it to the airline and then it goes to TSA. To me, it is pretty clear that he tried to bring a magazine (gun part) with his carry-on. GIANT no no.

New Jersey had to be sued to stop arresting officers from out of state that are allowed by federal law to carry in their state. It is no surprise that gun-hating states like them, NY and MA are literally a no-fly zone for gun owners. I have found at this point in time, Cali really doesn't care at the airports. I've flown into at least seven different airports on multiple airlines without any issues (running to find some wood to knock on)!
Whenever I travel to NY I just wear this on a sling. Keeps all the baddies away.
FE4F4EDF-2C1A-470C-B4EF-F2E2EEE78078.jpeg

When a baddie finds you in dark alley it's all
4791415A-EF83-49AA-B127-7133D93A6ADD.jpeg

View: https://youtu.be/TTDmC8BFnmY?si=jaZNrYBNPIvsnue8

:s0111:

Last Edited:
Are Snubbies Stupid? I think not. Get past the useless caliber rhetoric and look at the facts.

https://youtu.be/zBNliNS9L_A?si=rgksrjzmvUe6ii5N

Checkout our Revolver Operation course coming up in August. We go through the use of full size, snub and pocket sized revolvers of many calibers. There will be a chance to try out many different types of revolvers, calibers and holsters.

https://cerberus-training.com/products/revolver-operation
Opinion before watching the video: No, they aren't stupid. They're great, when one remembers their advantages and disadvantages, and uses them to that effect..

After watching video: Unchanged.

Love my J frame.

IMG_1496.jpeg

At least one of those I know got hung up for having loaded magazines. Even though Federal law, State law, TSA rules and Southwest Airlines all agreed that was within the rules. SF considers any ammo in any part of the gun a loaded weapon. DR

I personally like revolvers but don't shoot them very well. With that said I own a Colt King Cobra .357 with a 2 inch barrel. It has a very smooth trigger and is a pretty cool gun. It doesn't see much action at the range though.

I have a 642 that sits on my nightstand. It's my, "gotta make a quick run to town and don't want to put on a holster" gun
I have a 2-1/2" S&W 19 that never leaves the safe and a 2" S&W 64 that sometimes is my cc gun

Snubbies are awesome. Still bummed I sold my model 36, but the 642 is more practical.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top