JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a GP100 6" but have always wanted a smaller carry gun
SP101 3"….

IMG_1860.jpeg

One thing from the video was Daryl talking about Travel guns. I live mid-way between LA and San Francisco I live in a fairly gun friendly area. But I have two friends that in separate incidents have for weather reasons had their flights diverted into San Francisco. Where they were hung up for hours Because the guns or ammo that was legal where they took off and at their final destination was not in San Francisco. Both ended up leaving their gun and ammo in SF. I know one ended up forfeiting the gun and ammo when the legal fees were more than the gun was worth.
Now that I'm retired, we travel a lot. Occasionally we fly home and my snub with WC ammo meets even the strictest gun regulations. DR

One thing from the video was Daryl talking about Travel guns. I live mid-way between LA and San Francisco I live in a fairly gun friendly area. But I have two friends that in separate incidents have for weather reasons had their flights diverted into San Francisco. Where they were hung up for hours Because the guns or ammo that was legal where they took off and at their final destination was not in San Francisco. Both ended up leaving their gun and ammo in SF. I know one ended up forfeiting the gun and ammo when the legal fees were more than the gun was worth.
Now that I'm retired, we travel a lot. Occasionally we fly home and my snub with WC ammo meets even the strictest gun regulations. DR
That is a stupid outcome, I wish that one day America will be free again.

Heck no. My stubby snubby is my last resort. G43x and 2 spare mags at all times on waistband. 38 snubby on my ankle in my right work boot, med kit on my ankle inside my left work boot!

As we see in striker-fired incidents, anybody can drive an automatic, but not all that well. There is dexterity involved in manual transmission driving and in double-action shooting. There is more thinking involved, more tactile sensation, and more satisfaction when done well.

Final answer.

Oh, the new Kimber K6XS. About $600-something. Not a "real" beauty, but at 15 ounces, will you remember that you are carrying it?

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 8.55.49 PM.png

As we see in striker-fired incidents, anybody can drive an automatic, but not all that well. There is dexterity involved in manual transmission driving and in double-action shooting. There is more thinking involved, more tactile sensation, and more satisfaction when done well.

Final answer.
For some reason every time I fire one of my wheelguns I push my left foot into the ground.

Final answer.

Oh, the new Kimber K6XS. About $600-something. Not a "real" beauty, but at 15 ounces, will you remember that you are carrying it?

View attachment 1886743
That's around the same weight as my 642 and ya get one extra round. Not such a bad deal.

642 shot just because:
IMG_2491.jpeg

I am passionate about revolvers, large, medium, and snub.

We make up games at the range. Sometimes we shoot snubbies from the bench at fifty yards. The accuracy can be surprisingly good.

This old Security Six is the best of the best of the best.:cool:
GEDC0015-zps34c3149c.jpg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads