JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good info. I didn't know they were made by Taurus. I think I'll pass. Not interested enough to have to fight to fix a potentially crappy trigger gun. And not interested in paying $1500 for a good .357 Thanks for the info!
Check pawn shops for a good used example and make a deal. Decades ago, Rossi made a target/silhouette version called the Cyclops. Super heavy barrel, poreted and factory scope mount. Was the most accurate revolver American Rifleman had shot at that point. Coulda shoulda woulda....

Last Edited:
I'm going to be "that" guy and say just buy a Smith. Yes, they're more expensive. They also work better more often AND support for your product is stateside. I have 3 Smith revolvers and I don't lay in bed at night questioning if I bought something iffy

Back on topic.
It's not a hard decision. If a lightly used Smith is in the pawn shop for $400 or less, it's getting bought. No question.
A Rossi or Taurus?? Eh, it better be $300 or less and I have to be in a buying mood.
The s&W version of that as far as I can tell is $949 new, so is $400 or less for a lightly used one realistic?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top