JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good info. I didn't know they were made by Taurus. I think I'll pass. Not interested enough to have to fight to fix a potentially crappy trigger gun. And not interested in paying $1500 for a good .357 Thanks for the info!
Check pawn shops for a good used example and make a deal. Decades ago, Rossi made a target/silhouette version called the Cyclops. Super heavy barrel, poreted and factory scope mount. Was the most accurate revolver American Rifleman had shot at that point. Coulda shoulda woulda....

Last Edited:
I'm going to be "that" guy and say just buy a Smith. Yes, they're more expensive. They also work better more often AND support for your product is stateside. I have 3 Smith revolvers and I don't lay in bed at night questioning if I bought something iffy

Back on topic.
It's not a hard decision. If a lightly used Smith is in the pawn shop for $400 or less, it's getting bought. No question.
A Rossi or Taurus?? Eh, it better be $300 or less and I have to be in a buying mood.
The s&W version of that as far as I can tell is $949 new, so is $400 or less for a lightly used one realistic?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top