JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty certain Rossi wheelguns are made by Taurus.

Pretty much a toss up. Expect the trigger to be anywhere from horrible to completely effing awful.

On a side note: Is "Livestock Agent" a real job? If so, how do I get into this line of work?

1685029010284.png

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty certain Rossi wheelguns are made by Taurus.

Pretty much a toss up. Expect the trigger to be anywhere from horrible to completely effing awful.

On a side note: Is "Livestock Agent" a real job? If so, how do I get into this line of work?

View attachment 1427219
Is that code for " pig snuffer?"

Good info. I didn't know they were made by Taurus. I think I'll pass. Not interested enough to have to fight to fix a potentially crappy trigger gun. And not interested in paying $1500 for a good .357 Thanks for the info!

Good info. I didn't know they were made by Taurus. I think I'll pass. Not interested enough to have to fight to fix a potentially crappy trigger gun. And not interested in paying $1500 for a good .357 Thanks for the info!
As another mentioned if you want a nice .357 wheel it would be hard to not look at used S&W's. For the price of that new Rossi you can find a lot of used Smiths. As another mentioned buy the Rossi, decide you don't like it? Good luck trying to get the cash back. Buy a used Smith, decide later you don't really like it? Will not be hard to find a new home for it without taking a big hit. They hold value.

They're not the best, but they're certainly not junk. The trigger is very simple to fix. I bought a spring kit for a 65 for somewhere around $15 and in less than 20 minutes I had polished the sear and replaced the springs. The trigger went from already OK to fantastic. It ran flawlessly and was very accurate. I've also owned an S&W which was silky smooth but was supposed to have had a fluff & buff done on it.

To be fair, I'd also take a gently used S&W over a new Taurus, but mostly for the name. A little for the looks too.

Edit: Oops, 65, not 64

Last Edited:
I have had a couple Taurus Tracker 357s. I like the feel of them. Not over built And heavy, don't know how long they would last with heavy loads.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews