JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am an owner of a Romanian made M10, imported by M+M. I have put over a thousand rounds through my M10 and I never had any issues with the function of the gun, just a bad primer with a WOLF round.

It shoots pretty good, the quality of the build is nice, the rivet job is nice, but the finish is not all that. The M10 is made from new parts and it has a chrome line barrel. The receiver does not have the magazine dimples but they did good CNC work and I have very little mag wobble like every other AK (I had a dimples receiver and that had more wobble than my M10).

The Tapco stock is not bad and the quad rail is not bad at all. The muzzle device (flash hider I think) is kinda annoying.... it snags on everything, but over all I give the M10 a B+!

The add for under $600 with free shipping, that is a great deal if you ask me. An Arsenal would be nice but you have to find one and you will pay almost double compared to the M10. I also have a milled Bulgarian AK47 (SLR 101S) and it is very nice.... but I would put up the M10 against it any day.

Since the M10 is not a "custom" quality AK.... if you round off the hammer, clean some edges and polish some areas to smooth the action, you will have a very nice, reliable AK for a decent amount of money.

View attachment 139613 399799_375989185847416_2032193261_n_zpsc8e8d996.jpg 2013-02-24152751_zps15283442.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top