JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While it may be true that 80% receivers are being used for crime (I suspect probably glocks not ARs) they should be making the penalties harsher for using a ghost gun for criminal purposes or possessing one as a prohibited person not banning their sale to law abiding citizens, especially when they don't even meet their own definition of a firearm even after you complete them.

Having good spent a good amout of time in South Central LA where my dad and family were from I have no problem whatsoever seeing AR pistols being the gun of choice for drive by's.

Having good spent a good amout of time in South Central LA where my dad and family were from I have no problem whatsoever seeing AR pistols being the gun of choice for drive by's.

But how does that make them more dangerous or illegal? There are millions of AR pistols being used legally by lawful people every day. Do we outlaw everything that can be used by gangs in drive-by's? Do we let criminals be the arbiter of the rights and freedoms of the rest of society?

But how does that make them more dangerous or illegal? There are millions of AR pistols being used legally by lawful people every day. Do we outlaw everything that can be used by gangs in drive-by's? Do we let criminals be the arbiter of the rights and freedoms of the rest of society?
Theyre not more dangerous but they are illegal in CA. Thats the law the Californians live under and thats why the home made guns are made an example of in CA.

The nutbag in the 2019 Dayton, Ohio shooting used a brace-equipped AR pistol. I vaguely recall some noises being made about braces back then.
Them people would be less dead if it would have been a stock instead of a brace? Or if the barrel was longer? :confused: those politicans dont operate on logic.

Theyre not more dangerous but they are illegal in CA. Thats the law the Californians live under and thats why the home made guns are made an example of in CA.
There is a difference between laws (even ridiculously bad ones) passed through the proper legislative process, and self-contradictory opinion/determination letters written by an unelected, unrepresentative agency.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top