Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Ar parts in stock anywhere?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by samuelm16, Dec 30, 2012.

1. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

Trying to find a stripped upper and a bcg cant find them in stock anywhere has anybody noticed any in there travels on the net or local

2. raindog

raindog Portland, OR Active Member

Gunbroker.com has these things but they're outrageously expensive right now.

3. mattdomes

mattdomes Newberg Active Member

You can always try Brownells.com or palmettostatearmory.com

4. The Duck

The Duck Oregon Active Member

Might sound silly, but: search yahoo for what you want and skip 30 ~ 40 pages forward. You will reach roads less traveled and have better luck... It has worked for me before...

On a side note, you might want to use a credit card with buyer protection for less known sites. I have never had a problem, but never give the chance for that door to open... {i.e. dont give out card numbers linked to your checking account}

5. The Duck

The Duck Oregon Active Member

Took my own advice and tried out the trick... on page 37 of yahoo I found roadrunner tactical whom seems to have uppers in stock for $89.99

6. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

7. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

Maybe i will just mothball my lower for a while until this bs dies down gimney christmas 400 for a bolt is outta my league for now stick to shooting birdshot out of my 12 guage and learn to shoot my deer rifle a little better

8. Whitey375

Whitey375 Eugene, Oregon Active Member

Same thing I do. And the prepaid credit cards from the check cashing places are the ONLY thing to use online.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

9. mattdomes

mattdomes Newberg Active Member