JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Might sound silly, but: search yahoo for what you want and skip 30 ~ 40 pages forward. You will reach roads less traveled and have better luck... It has worked for me before...

On a side note, you might want to use a credit card with buyer protection for less known sites. I have never had a problem, but never give the chance for that door to open... {i.e. dont give out card numbers linked to your checking account}

Maybe i will just mothball my lower for a while until this bs dies down gimney christmas 400 for a bolt is outta my league for now stick to shooting birdshot out of my 12 guage and learn to shoot my deer rifle a little better

Might sound silly, but: search yahoo for what you want and skip 30 ~ 40 pages forward. You will reach roads less traveled and have better luck... It has worked for me before...

On a side note, you might want to use a credit card with buyer protection for less known sites. I have never had a problem, but never give the chance for that door to open... {i.e. dont give out card numbers linked to your checking account}

Same thing I do. And the prepaid credit cards from the check cashing places are the ONLY thing to use online.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads