JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My brother just got an AR, & I was wondering what are the best online sites to get parts & accessories?
When I say "the best" I'm referring to, parts availability, fair prices, Fast shipping, ect.

Thanks!! :D

+1 for Bravo Company. If you wan FAST order processing/shipping, they are the place to order from.

I placed an order for a BFH 16" midlength upper setup this morning, and I just got a SHIPPED email a few minutes ago...!

I met this guy at the last Portland Gun Show after buying some Magpul stuff off his site.

Magpul Industries Tactical Gear - MOE, CTR, UBR Stocks, MIAD, MOE Grips, Magazine Enhancements, PMAGs, Trigger Guards, Magpul Original Equipment, MS2 Sling, BAD Lever, ASAP Sling Mount, Everything Magpul

Very down to earth guy with fair prices on Magpul and other equipment.

It is a small business, locally owned, (Portland) and I also got the impression while talking to him that he is a Vet. I like to support all the above when I can. :s0155:

Also very fast shipping!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top