JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Mister Bisley

:s0122:

Come on, let's see some photos!

Let me know if you'd like to go to Tri-County one of these evenings to sight it in. Their 100 yard range has floodlights, and is open until 9:00 pm.

Friday night lights works for me:D

Nuthin' fancy but she goes bang and the price was right. I'm quite pleased.

20181217_233321.jpg 20181217_233237.jpg 20181217_233048.jpg 20181128_141358.jpg

Last Edited:
There aren't any hash marks on either sid of the rear sight.

I will look on my home built rifle. I ordered the rear Troy flip up battle sight and it has hash marks on it. I that sight put on my Spikes Tactical. I used the Troy sights since I didn't care for Magpul rear sight that on my rifle by default.

I will look on my home built rifle. I ordered the rear Troy flip up battle sight and it has hash marks on it. I that sight put on my Spikes Tactical. I used the Troy sights since I didn't care for Magpul rear sight that on my rifle by default.

I bought a Troy fully assembled upper receiver that included the flip up battle sights, a charging handle, and a BCG. The rear sight has the same hash marks that the one on my Spikes Tactical has.

B87CE344-DC48-4AD4-850C-ACA8AAD291C5.jpeg

Hammer spring is backwards.
Hello, I have a question maybe you can answer for me I have a fairly new rifle 18" barrel rifle length gas system it shoots fine expect when I change my bcg I put in a sharps DLC bcg and it started short stroking and was ejecting but not feeding or catching on the last round I'm new to this. I checked my gas block and where the tube inserts into the gas block there was carbon build up so I took it apart and cleaned it(I'm a do it yourself type of guy)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top