JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A few months back I saw somewhere what looked like a good quality base/ring combo. It was cantilevered and there were 4 (count 'em FOUR) screws to tighten through the pic rail. I think they cam in like 34mm and had a 'reducer' to get to smaller sizes. I am looking for that brand again and cannot find it... Any ideas?
Also if you have a good recommendation for an AR style base/ring combo, cantilevered, 30mm, 20MOA, with NON-QD (quick detach) and three or more screws to go through the pic rail I would GLADLY Accept them.

Thanks all.

I prefer a one piece 3 inch forward offset to get the scope forward enough for proper cheek
weld on the stock. Especially needed for electronic dot scopes that are longer in the rear.
Also look at the scope mount height. The Freedom Reaper puts the
center of the ring lower to match the height of AR A2 iron sights. Long screws on the rings
means no loctite is needed.;) White Oak has a good description here. FYI you can find
them cheaper then WOA.
Shop New Freedom Reaper Scope Mount, 30mm, Matte Black, 20 MOA | Mounts, Rings and Optics Accessories

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top