JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Aurora
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This SBR has an American Spirit Arms upper with a non-reciprocating left side charge handle, a 5" threaded barrel with flash hider and standard barrel nut, forward grip and Magpu CTR stock.
This is an NFA item and must be transferred accordingly.
Includes 6 32-round magazines, tactical bag, 8 magazine carrier and a Lula magazine loader (a must for 32 round magazines).
Everything is in excellent condition. Less than 200 rounds through it.

Willing to meet at the NFA FFL holder of your choice within the Portland/Salem area.

*Recent financial troubles require me to sell off many firearms. Please see my other ads for additional deals.

ar9_1.jpg ar9_2.jpg ar9_3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How much and how long does it take to be NFA transfer? I'm interested in this
Good question. The last time I did it, it took about a month, but that was some time ago. Your best bet would be to call the NFA dealer you would want to do the transfer through and ask them. Chances are they've done one more recently.

Thanks for asking publically, and please post here if you find out anything.

How much and how long does it take to be NFA transfer? I'm interested in this
Form 1 are about a month , form 4 are slow 7-12 months.
form 4 can happen easily from a dealer to person or person to person...not easy from person to dealer.

person to person cant be done with a dealer unless a dealer receives the item ($200 tax) then the dealer transfers the item to you ($200 tax)....the only way a dealer would be of benefit is in a coaching manner to make sure you dont mess up the application....they will not handle the item in this case
basically...
-you pay Andy for his item.
-fill out form 4 and pay $200 tax.
-wait till approved 7-12 months.
-Andy will receive your form 4 approval in his mail box.
-he will then call you and you go get the gun from Andy.
you actually dont need to do any 4473 like many people say after the approval, dealers will tell you this to make a few extra bucks

I've done 3 person to person NFA transfers. I know what I'm talking about

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top