JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an Anderson Arms AR-15 with an awful trigger. This will be a target / varmint rifle and I prefer crisp triggers in the 2 to 4 lb. range.

I don't know if a trigger job or a new trigger would be better.

If I go for a trigger job, I like to find a local solution (Oregon City, Portland)

Looking for recommendations

What is you price range? I have a Geissele NM trigger and it is quite the improvement however it was pretty expensive. I intend to shoot Match so i have the heavy one but it is sweet. It has a super smooth and flat first stage then you hit a wall, after the wall it breaks like glass. The directions are very good and there are a few youtube videos the walk you right thru it. <broken link removed>
Best of luck,

I just installed 2 DPMS standard LPKs that have the nicest triggers in them.
But I really like my Chip McCormick drop in trigger group that I paid under 200 for.
If it's 2.5#s I'll kiss something.Never understood the 2 stage
This hasn't a wall,just don't look at it until you are ready:s0155:

I sent 2 triggers away to Bill Springfield and while they were better, I didn't get the smoothness I was looking for. Those were $40.00 each and I supplied the trigger groups. I also bought 2 of the Geissele automatics SSA's and they are a pure joy to shoot, 4.5 pound trigger at $175 each though. I looking forward to getting a SSA-E to try out.

RRA triggers can have issues after awhile and start doubling.

Get a Geissele and be done with it!! Absolutely best triggers I've messed with! If you like a flat trigger look at their SD line.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews