JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an Anderson Arms AR-15 with an awful trigger. This will be a target / varmint rifle and I prefer crisp triggers in the 2 to 4 lb. range.

I don't know if a trigger job or a new trigger would be better.

If I go for a trigger job, I like to find a local solution (Oregon City, Portland)

Looking for recommendations

What is you price range? I have a Geissele NM trigger and it is quite the improvement however it was pretty expensive. I intend to shoot Match so i have the heavy one but it is sweet. It has a super smooth and flat first stage then you hit a wall, after the wall it breaks like glass. The directions are very good and there are a few youtube videos the walk you right thru it. <broken link removed>
Best of luck,

I just installed 2 DPMS standard LPKs that have the nicest triggers in them.
But I really like my Chip McCormick drop in trigger group that I paid under 200 for.
If it's 2.5#s I'll kiss something.Never understood the 2 stage
This hasn't a wall,just don't look at it until you are ready:s0155:

I sent 2 triggers away to Bill Springfield and while they were better, I didn't get the smoothness I was looking for. Those were $40.00 each and I supplied the trigger groups. I also bought 2 of the Geissele automatics SSA's and they are a pure joy to shoot, 4.5 pound trigger at $175 each though. I looking forward to getting a SSA-E to try out.

RRA triggers can have issues after awhile and start doubling.

Get a Geissele and be done with it!! Absolutely best triggers I've messed with! If you like a flat trigger look at their SD line.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top